Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
Poveglia Bar and Tavern EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
Poveglia Bar and Tavern EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
Poveglia Bar and Tavern EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
Poveglia Bar and Tavern EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
Poveglia Bar and Tavern EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
Poveglia Bar and Tavern EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
Poveglia Bar and Tavern EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
Poveglia Bar and Tavern EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
Poveglia Bar and Tavern EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
Poveglia Bar and Tavern I_vote_lcapPoveglia Bar and Tavern I_voting_barPoveglia Bar and Tavern I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
Poveglia Bar and Tavern I_vote_lcapPoveglia Bar and Tavern I_voting_barPoveglia Bar and Tavern I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Poveglia Bar and Tavern

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlessedTrinity
BlessedTrinity

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Poveglia Bar and Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Poveglia Bar and Tavern   Poveglia Bar and Tavern EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 2:10 am

Like a Star @ heaven (History) Off the coast of Venice and Lido Italy is where your retreat lies. A small island is located, holding a history that is rather dreadful. During Roman times it was used to isolate thousands of plague victims, and during the three occasions when the black death spread through Europe, the island was effectively used as a plague pit — it was considered an efficient way of keeping the infected people separated from the healthy. It is believed that over 160,000 people died on the island throughout its history. In 1922, a psychiatric hospital was built on the island. It is rumored that many of the patients claimed to see the tormented spirits of the plague victims soon after their arrival. The doctor there investigated this phenomenon by conducting crude lobotomies and medical experiments. He supposedly began seeing the ghosts himself and had gone crazy, after his death the remaining patents put his body in the bell tower and sealed the exits. After this, the hospital was abandoned and remains so to this day. It is rumored that that if you pass the island at twilight you can hear the screams of agony from the plague victims. Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven (Now) The hospital still lingers with the presence of your kind, holding things that you could ever wanted. Rooms and rooms are welcome for your stay. Fire places provide heat to warm your fur or skin, which form you ever will be in. A four-post bed lingers and is rather fit and comfortable. Lounging and seating falls through out the rather comfortable suits. A bathroom is off the room, holding all the desirable needs. Down stairs hold the bar and lounging area where you can meet lycans from all over the world. Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven Please do not bite the staff, we are there to bring comfort to your stair in this creepy place. There are tons of pray to hunt in the rich forests that line the island. And please, all howling needs to be kept down after midnight, we do not want to attract attention to our little secret hide away. We also wish you would not tare up the furniture. All tares will be billed to your personal account. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/decemberashes

Poveglia Bar and Tavern
Page 1 of 1