Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
This is getting ridiculous.... EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
This is getting ridiculous.... EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
This is getting ridiculous.... EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
This is getting ridiculous.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
This is getting ridiculous.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
This is getting ridiculous.... EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
This is getting ridiculous.... EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
This is getting ridiculous.... EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
This is getting ridiculous.... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
This is getting ridiculous.... I_vote_lcapThis is getting ridiculous.... I_voting_barThis is getting ridiculous.... I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
This is getting ridiculous.... I_vote_lcapThis is getting ridiculous.... I_voting_barThis is getting ridiculous.... I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

This is getting ridiculous....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mono Ocular

Mono Ocular

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-07

This is getting ridiculous.... Empty
PostSubject: This is getting ridiculous....   This is getting ridiculous.... EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:23 pm

Sorry, I hate to complain and suh, but I've been on for quite a bit today, and the most people that have been on at once is three, one being a guest. No one gets on fo any length of time, and so I sit her watching people come and go.... No one stays. It's driving me up the wall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c_a_s_3_4_6
Mono Ocular

Mono Ocular

PostSubject: Re: This is getting ridiculous....   This is getting ridiculous.... EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:26 pm

I'm sorry I'm ranting about it, but no one get's on for any length of time. -.-
I've been on since about 7am my time and it is now 2:30 pm Only five people ou of the 37 member have logged in at all today so far. -.-
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: This is getting ridiculous....   This is getting ridiculous.... EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:46 pm

Well my friend, that's what you get with a young community. On no offence, but bitching won't do anything to fix it. I get on when ever I can. Being as I have a job and more responsibilitys than I care to list it's difficult to on much.

All we can do is persevere and wait till things speed up. In the mean time we have a good thread running and I am enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Mono Ocular

Mono Ocular

PostSubject: Re: This is getting ridiculous....   This is getting ridiculous.... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:46 am

Yeah, sorry for bitching. xD I know pleanty of people have other things they must do, I am enjoying the threads... I just get all bored when I sit one here, then get bitchy, I won't do it again. >.<
Sorry for thi.
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: This is getting ridiculous....   This is getting ridiculous.... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:46 am

no worrys Smile
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Chaotic

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: This is getting ridiculous....   This is getting ridiculous.... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 6:46 pm

Sorry if I'm inactive for a while. Life's kinda hectic at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: This is getting ridiculous....   This is getting ridiculous.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:07 pm

I get on to check the posts im active in.
and post when someone has replied.
I try.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/u/RayneRiot
Asta

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: This is getting ridiculous....   This is getting ridiculous.... EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:01 pm

I probably won't be around too often... Not that I was very active in the first place, but I'll try has hard as I can... There's so much going on in my mind right now I can barely remember to breathe. ;S

Sorry I kinda failed. Haha. >.<
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: This is getting ridiculous....   This is getting ridiculous.... EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:37 am

This place is getting really inactive <,<
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/u/RayneRiot
Asta

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: This is getting ridiculous....   This is getting ridiculous.... EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am

I second that observation.
*KickZ.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is getting ridiculous....   This is getting ridiculous.... Empty

Back to top Go down

This is getting ridiculous....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Instincts :: General :: Lounge-
Jump to: