Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
Rules & Limitations: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
Rules & Limitations: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
Rules & Limitations: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
Rules & Limitations: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
Rules & Limitations: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
Rules & Limitations: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
Rules & Limitations: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
Rules & Limitations: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
Rules & Limitations: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
Rules & Limitations: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING I_vote_lcapRules & Limitations: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING I_voting_barRules & Limitations: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
Rules & Limitations: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING I_vote_lcapRules & Limitations: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING I_voting_barRules & Limitations: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Rules & Limitations: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Druos
Administrator
Druos

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Rules & Limitations: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Rules & Limitations: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING   Rules & Limitations: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:19 am

This forum has no set timeline or plot. You can create your own by starting a thread. Please keep your threads neat and coherent, ie. minimal spelling or grammatical errors and please establish timeline in the first post. Some standard forum rules also apply such as: no profanity or foul language, and no spam.

Also, some ethical rules apply. Nobody gets to be the uber-almighty-powerful demigod; No eruptions of petty argument during a roleplay, that's what PM is for; If a battle or personal dispute between two users or more occurs, none of that unethical "Kill you instantly by utilizing a weakness I made up" stuff. Also if users do battle to the death, they should go to the Hell/purgatory forum for a while, and do a bit of roleplaying there to "earn" their life back, so to speak. An alternative to this could be to start a thread of your own, so as to not destroy the balance of the previous thread. Also, try and be at least semi-original. We don't expect you to be completely and extremely creative every time, but here at Lost Insticts, we like to push creativity to its limits. And try to stay in-character on the roleplay threads. Normal chat is fine--in the lounge or in the chatbox. Also try to follow the implied boundaries that the thread author has set in place.

I know it seems strange to be placing limitations on your roleplaying experience, but it keeps things from being inconsistent, and ultimately makes things more enjoyable. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lost-instincts.rpg-board.net

Rules & Limitations: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Page 1 of 1