Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
"Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
"Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
"Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
"Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
"Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
"Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
"Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
"Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
"Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
"Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" I_vote_lcap"Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" I_voting_bar"Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
"Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" I_vote_lcap"Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" I_voting_bar"Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

"Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

"Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" Empty
PostSubject: "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"   "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:56 pm

On top of a nearly barren hill cloaked either in a perfect darkness, or a fading twilight sits the Satans Bride. A brothel and Inn said to be visited by even the Devil himself. Here no pleasure is forbidden, no secret to dark, and nothing sacred. The rules are only that you do not spill anothers blood whilst within the Inn. You will find the interior decorated with only the finest crimson silks, and velvets. Black is available as well. We serve everything at our inn, everything. Blood, human or imortal, down to simple ale. If you have a vice, or a desire that needs fuffilment, this is the place to go. . . For a price.
Back to top Go down
Mase58

Mase58

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"   "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:24 am

God damn this car!

He inhaled deeply as the car came to a jittery halt with the engine popping echoing in the distance. Sighing heavily he looked out as far as his car headlights and eye sight would let him. Click, the lights turned off, he unbuckled his seatbelt, and reclined his seat into the back seats. Stretching out his body, however still not comfy, he looked out his window seeing the stars trying to remember where the north star was. After a moment of hardly trying he let out a loud groan and stomped the floor of his car out of frustration. He knew he didn't know where he was, but knew there was a way out.

I don't even have service - shit! ...I could walk around? No that's idiotic *chuckles sarcastically* I mean really, I'm in the desert, I think...

Sighing at the very thought of him talking to himself something catches his eye. A light off in the distance, at the top of a darkened hill, all hope was not lost. "A light!" he shouted flinching at his own volume as he went for the handle. The door opened, stepping out from his car he stood up on his toes for the light beaming outward was just below the top of the hill. Full of hope from seeing he wasn't too far he climbed back in and started the car - well, tried...

DAMN this car!

Again he got out taking his emergency flash light with him to this journey to the shinning light. Estimating the walk was only a quarter of a mile he decided that jogging would be best. He thought to himself as he took off with the flashlight wiggling in front of his path.

I haven't ran in months, this actually feels good... I should do this more often, but there's really no time with work and all that. I hope they have drinks I am thirsty!

He took off running faster creating a dust trail behind him while approaching the top of the hill to see a brothel inn. He stopped and gazed at it momentarily thinking to himself, "I'm not surprised it's out in the middle of nowhere, probably a shack - Well now I KNOW they have drinks!" Continuing his walk he shouts out "Hey!" hoping for assistance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dip05
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"   "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 2:50 pm

Elizabeth notices the calls outside and watches the approaching man, she steps out into view and nods

"May I help you sir?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/u/RayneRiot
Mase58

Mase58

PostSubject: Re: "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"   "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:34 pm

He sees Elizabeth and answers to her in a bit of shock.

Oh hey, uh... my car broke down, and I don't really know where I'm at right now... I believe I am lost.

Staring up at the building he walks closer into the lights staring at her trying to maintain eye contact. He laughs a little before speaking and extended his hand.

My name is Anthony.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"   "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 2:44 pm

Elizabeth looks off into the distant where the said car was broke down and lightly smiles bringing her glance back to the man.

" I am Elizabeth, lovely to meet you Mr Anthony"

She uses her other hand to introduce the building behind her, "You are welcome to stay here, the rooms are exquisite, I'm sure you will find one of your liking. and I will be right on finding someone who will fix your car" she said nodding to the road.
Back to top Go down
Mase58

Mase58

PostSubject: Re: "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"   "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 12:12 pm

He smiled shyly at her, starstruck by her beauty. He shook his head a little bit trying to maintain eye contact with Elizabeth fearing that she would be a typical male hating feminist. Though he did not sense this he decided to go out on a limb and just flirt a little.

Indeed it is good to meet you, and may i say you look ravishing tonight.

He smirked a little bit wondering if ravishing was a good word to use on a woman, but it did not matter to him now for what was said was out. He then looked around nervously trying to cover up his obvious thinking, for his body language revealed it instantly every time. He looked to the door and made his way to it expecting Elizabeth to walk him in, however she did not and he felt belittled by expecting soo much, or even thinking that she would.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"   "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:25 am

Elizabeth smiled at the compliment

"thank you, as do you."

She watched the mans expression change as if lost in thought. she softly laughed at this. watching him head for the door she quickly takes one glance back to the truck and follows quietly behind him.
Back to top Go down
Mase58

Mase58

PostSubject: Re: "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"   "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm

Anthony made his way into the brothel feeling a little tense, yet comfortable. He spotted a bar over in the left corner of the first floor where he walked signaling the bar tender for a drink. He payed the man for his drink and walked back over towards Elizabeth who had stayed in main lobby. He walked up to her asking her, "Excuse me Elizabeth, so what kind of rooms and or, uh services do you offer here?"

He grinned a little as he took another drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"   "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
Page 1 of 1