Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
Meet "Blessed" Trinity Silver Grace Blake. EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
Meet "Blessed" Trinity Silver Grace Blake. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
Meet "Blessed" Trinity Silver Grace Blake. EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
Meet "Blessed" Trinity Silver Grace Blake. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
Meet "Blessed" Trinity Silver Grace Blake. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
Meet "Blessed" Trinity Silver Grace Blake. EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
Meet "Blessed" Trinity Silver Grace Blake. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
Meet "Blessed" Trinity Silver Grace Blake. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
Meet "Blessed" Trinity Silver Grace Blake. EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
Meet "Blessed" Trinity Silver Grace Blake. I_vote_lcapMeet "Blessed" Trinity Silver Grace Blake. I_voting_barMeet "Blessed" Trinity Silver Grace Blake. I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
Meet "Blessed" Trinity Silver Grace Blake. I_vote_lcapMeet "Blessed" Trinity Silver Grace Blake. I_voting_barMeet "Blessed" Trinity Silver Grace Blake. I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Meet "Blessed" Trinity Silver Grace Blake.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlessedTrinity
BlessedTrinity

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Meet "Blessed" Trinity Silver Grace Blake. Empty
PostSubject: Meet "Blessed" Trinity Silver Grace Blake.   Meet "Blessed" Trinity Silver Grace Blake. EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 8:40 pm

[b][i] Like a Star @ heaven Time slowly moved by, slowly passing through. But only did it stand still. It seemed like it was never the day after, but the day that they had just lived. Even if time wore on, it never mattered to the inhabitants of the small town that was rather secretive to anyone, a world that no one had ever heard of. The night was always there, never did the unique plant life see the sun set nor rise. Their world. A world that the animals were that of being night walkers, feeding and moving about the darken grass in only the phases of the moon. Everything was different, not holding the same value to the being opposite. Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven The moon was in the second phase, barely visible to the eye. It shone so little, not even giving the land enough light to walk about. Dangerous to be out. Little light meant more danger for anything. Even the characters of the town that lay in the dark world that was connected to the living realm. The noises of the savage beasts moves through the air, yells of weak animals and the brutal process of being fed upon was most likely when the light was concealed by the rotation of the earth. Only did the daring, the brave, or just the plan stupid ever ventured out at this time, knowing well that it could be their last. Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven In this world, multiple territories had come together to form a town, a huge place with unique style and different beliefs of what was normally believed. The people where higher on the food chain, holding skills that were not seen but in nightmares. Holding pale coloration of skin, unique coloration of eyes, and with powers that even super hero's would love to hold. A generation that was only read in books. These people where of the Immortal. This is where the time stood still, not aging a bit was places in their genes. Holding the cure for cancer and other fateful diseases that would wipe out the mortal humanity. Their gene structures were so powerful, a simple scratch would heal with the matter of moments, not even scaring over.
Being able to bring a life in the world was that of a risky task, only so few were able to breed that would keep the pure blood line from falling and being scarce. Most of the people that linger where half blood, being sired by some of the ancient beings that still held the most purest of bloods. Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven The look of this City was old, vintage and that of the 15th century, never have been changed since the first rank immortal being had settled in this place and brought race to what it was, a powerful being that was feared not only in real life but in movies and books. The tales of the Vampire ranged about, never settling on one topic and also were told in different directions. Only the race knew what was true, having been taught of it before their "birth" place. To these people, your name and age held how well you where looked at, how well you where respected. The simple statement of "What is your name?" would give off your true identity. That is where the trust lie at in this race. If you gave your name, then that person had a since of power over you. Your name stated your true person, for this race was one that held multiple Identities, keeping what they where rather secret. It was not normal that these people had more then one name, but what they where given at birth was what told off who they really were, what they were really like, and what was their true personality. Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven The style of the buildings were rather remarkable, being that of little condos with a shop under neath them. That is if you were of course a middle class vampire, which that was most of the people that lined the cobble stone streets that were centuries and centuries old, still looking like that of when they where new. The buildings were well kept, not showing their age nor any damage to them. The town was perfectly kept, the people walked, kept the violence down to either the outside of town or in the allies, never really spilling blood unless it was a mortals. Of course, they were slaves, vampires that had no rank nor name within the community. The town was perfect for a blood thirsty being holding what was ever needed to keep them healthy and happy.
Outside a little ways was where the true class, the true Vampires of the town had made residence, keeping rather secured and to themselves. It was rather rare you saw these people out in the town streets, always sending their servants to do the shopping. Elders as what they where called, still held the morals of the true founder, being married off at a rather young age. No Vampire was poor, but these vampires held the riches of the purest blood, being the "almighty". Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven These beings lives wealthy, living in some of the beautiful structured buildings. Mansions made of some of the purest earth made stone. They held aches and aches of land, holding the most treasured things. They were well respected, not really hated but Envy, a lot holding a lot of "children" or people that they have sired. In this community of Vampires, you earn your rank through work or blood line and of course age. It was a happy community, the Elders holding the town together with simple rules and understanding the town's needs. Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven One bloodline was rather pure, holding more meaning to it for the war with the lycans. The Blake family held the soldiers of battle, producing some of the strongest males out there. The history of the family was a violent one, knowing more of war battles then anything. The family was dark, holding more males that held the bloodline then females, thinking males were more valuable then the female race. Don't assume it was a family with only males, because that was not the case. There were female that had the Blake pure blood but not as many. Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven Tyils Blake, the father of these males was rather proud, standing broad and strong, walking with a tough stride and dangerous to him. His ash black long hair fell to his shoulders, the coloration matching the darkness of his eyes. The blackness of the two made his skin more pale then what it actually was. He stood about 6'4, muscular and cold. His face held no emotion, his tone always dark and low, causing someone to strain to hear him. He meant what he said, a rather clever thinker. His sons were a exact image of their father, but ranging in different heights. His sons were all married, holding kids and living on their own, but not to far from their family.
Marah, his wife, was the exact opposite of her husband, more kind and caring. She came to about 5'6, being the shortest of the huge family. She was an angel, as her husband has said. Her long blond curls came to her lower back, twirling slowly and being perfect. Her rich blue eyes swirl with silver as her pale skin was so flawless. Her lips were plumped and naturally red. She was a sweet Vampire, having a good heart and soul.
Marah and Tyils had brought in two daughters in this family. The eldest of the two, Misty Sophie Blake had her fathers hair, straight and a raven black. She held no emotion to her features as her father but her personality was of both. She was a mixture of the two, looking and acting like both. She was the height of 5'8, being perfect. She was recently married off and living on the other side of their little world, happily and loving her husband. Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven Now Trinity Silver Grace Blake was her parents favorite, being the baby of the whole group. Her father loved her dearly, her mother proud of her last daughter and her brothers taking more protection in keeping her safe. The beauty was that of her mother, holding her mothers long blond hair, and eyes. But instead of having Silver swirl deep within her iris, her eyes were that of the ocean. Her light peach skin held more coloration then her families, a something that was not common for the vampiric race. She was the princess of the Blake's as all say. Her personality was strong, silent, and graceful, holding a poise to her that most vampires lack. She was a true daughter of the Vampire race, desired and wanted by not only that of the mortals on which she fed on, but of the males of the town that knew of her. Her long legs pushed her about 5'9, being the tallest female of the family. Her curls were more of a silver blond and fell to just her breasts, not being as long as her mothers. Her high cheek bones created her features strong as of her fathers but her skin was that of her mothers. She was sweet, cunning, and a blessing. Reason for her nickname, something her family had thought of when she was just of a baby. Blessed Trinity. She was slender, holding the female curves but her body was powerful. She loved her life, loved what she had and was given. And it was only time she would meet her match, her husband that she had been given at birth. . . .
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/decemberashes

Meet "Blessed" Trinity Silver Grace Blake.
Page 1 of 1