Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
"The Search for Truth" EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
"The Search for Truth" EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
"The Search for Truth" EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
"The Search for Truth" EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
"The Search for Truth" EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
"The Search for Truth" EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
"The Search for Truth" EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
"The Search for Truth" EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
"The Search for Truth" EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
"The Search for Truth" I_vote_lcap"The Search for Truth" I_voting_bar"The Search for Truth" I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
"The Search for Truth" I_vote_lcap"The Search for Truth" I_voting_bar"The Search for Truth" I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

"The Search for Truth"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Neko

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-29

"The Search for Truth" Empty
PostSubject: "The Search for Truth"   "The Search for Truth" EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 6:49 pm

Dark Neko or other-wise known as Leo in this roleplay is a Neko who was born with a demon of darkness, he occasionally blacks out as his demon takes control of him. He killed his own family and suffered from amnesia thus causing him to forget who he is....
He had come up with the name Leo for it sounded so familiar to him, he is wanted for dead in several towns and the word had spread...he is on a dangerous mission of finding who he is...will he succeed?..or will he fail....

His 17 year old figure runs through the forest at a fast pace the cool afternoon wind blows through his long black hair and small black ears, he looks ahead with his mysterious cat-like icy blue eyes. He had traveled from afar hoping he could find who he really is, "I must get to the next town by nightfall", he says to himself.
Back to top Go down

"The Search for Truth"
Page 1 of 1