Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
Hell on christmas eve. EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
Hell on christmas eve. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
Hell on christmas eve. EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
Hell on christmas eve. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
Hell on christmas eve. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
Hell on christmas eve. EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
Hell on christmas eve. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
Hell on christmas eve. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
Hell on christmas eve. EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
Hell on christmas eve. I_vote_lcapHell on christmas eve. I_voting_barHell on christmas eve. I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
Hell on christmas eve. I_vote_lcapHell on christmas eve. I_voting_barHell on christmas eve. I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Hell on christmas eve.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Hell on christmas eve. Empty
PostSubject: Hell on christmas eve.   Hell on christmas eve. EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:32 pm

Desolation, the endless expanse of ruined nothing sprawls before my feet. There is no visible harizon. No real light, no real darkness here. Only eternal twilight, the kind of empty brooding you find in nature as a storm gathers to ravage the land. There is no real heat, and no real cold. No real comfort. Everything is a hallow transparent shade of what it ought to be. Wine has no tangible flavour, food has no taste and is not filling. Lust can not be sated, forgivness never gained, and destruction never attained. This is eternal, this is my hell. Stuck forever in a meaningless existance, surround by insubstantial beings, the true hell is in my mind. The past is simultaniously my only comfort, and my source of suffering. The only things that are real is the blades in my belt, the chaos in my mind, and the hatered in my heart.
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Hell on christmas eve. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on christmas eve.   Hell on christmas eve. EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:43 pm

I walk across the terrace, of a gloomy building. it should look glorious, the marble should shine, the paintings should be vibrant. But it's just not. Everything I focus on loses substance. Everything I touch fades away.
There is a woman some where, or the specter of one. I try to find comfort in her voice, i try to cling to this presence, but it slips through my fingers, and disapears when I try harder.

Time has no rule here, it is never night, and never day. The past all looks like the present, and how can my future ever change ?
I drown in futility.
Then I try once more what I have done countless times. I walk back out side, the ground, if such it can be called, is hundreds of feet below. I grip the railing, and try to gaze into the distance. There is nothing to see, shapes, possibilitys, taunt me. But there is nothing there.
I jump. No air rushes past me, my heart beat does not quicken. when I hit the ground, nothing happens. I stay numb. I stand and look back at the building I have leapt from, but rather than go back I turn away.

Into my hell, into infinity. Nothing but waste and despair before me... At least I have left the past behind.
Back to top Go down

Hell on christmas eve.
Page 1 of 1