Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
Which element is better EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
Which element is better EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
Which element is better EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
Which element is better EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
Which element is better EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
Which element is better EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
Which element is better EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
Which element is better EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
Which element is better EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
Which element is better I_vote_lcapWhich element is better I_voting_barWhich element is better I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
Which element is better I_vote_lcapWhich element is better I_voting_barWhich element is better I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Which element is better

Go down 
4 posters

Which element is better?
Fire
Which element is better I_vote_lcap33%Which element is better I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Water
Which element is better I_vote_lcap33%Which element is better I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Earth
Which element is better I_vote_lcap17%Which element is better I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Air
Which element is better I_vote_lcap0%Which element is better I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wood
 0% [ 0 ]
Metal
Which element is better I_vote_lcap17%Which element is better I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Dark
 0% [ 0 ]
Light
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Viper LeGre

Viper LeGre

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Which element is better Empty
PostSubject: Which element is better   Which element is better EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:43 am

Which of all the elements you can think of is better that the other and why?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonaflair
Viper LeGre

Viper LeGre

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: re: Which is better   Which element is better EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:44 am

Personally I think that Fire is better becasue well...I like staying warm and in a dark place fire makes light. Fire can beat out water by making steam. Fire can burn through the earth andf outshine the light. Yet fire can't beat the wind because the wind feeds the fire.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonaflair
Druos
Administrator
Druos

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Which element is better   Which element is better EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:13 am

I pick earth. And mind you, I'm thinking of a rock when I say this, but earth is symbolic of the fortitude, and wisdom, or rather, simple understanding that most people simply lack. There is no power in dirt...it is subtle, not ostentatious like all the other elements. It lacks motion, but it does not lack life, and still has a pulse. You can feel the heat of the earth, the simple comfort.
Back to top Go down
https://lost-instincts.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Which element is better   Which element is better EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:20 pm

Very well put, Druos. A very good argument for earth, and one that I agree with, but I am of the opinion that Water is the best. Water is calm, and gentle, flowing, and adaptable to any circumstance, nurturing, and it is unfathomably deep. It truly makes people think, something that few things can actually manage, and it is arguably, the first source of life on the planet, and yet if necessary, it can rage, and destroy, and quell near anything it comes across. it can erode away the seemingly unchangeable earth, it can douse the hottest of fires, the wind can do nothing against it, it can rust, and weaken metal, until it crumbles in on itself. light and darkness both reside within, and instead if harming it, make it a more fearsome thing, the light making the water clearer, and making it more welcoming, and comforting, while the darkness lurks in the deep, concealing the creatures that call the depths home, sheltering them from the poking and prodding, and interfering ways of mankind.
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Which element is better   Which element is better EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:03 pm

I personaly prefer metal. I relate to it best. You can heat it, mold it, shape it, and subject it to every abuse imaginable, but it will always remain. In one form or another. It is like humans really... You can build a shield out of it to protect, or a sword to kill with. That, and I am rather adamant in my personal beliefs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which element is better   Which element is better EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:04 pm

In my opinion...wind is the best element. Wind is unbeatable and nothing can hurt it. You can touch it all you want but it's invisible. Air is calm and can kill or help. Calm wind is bliss on a hot day, however when it gets mad, it creates a tornado which can consume all of the other elements. Wind can blow out or help a fire grow. Wind can dry water or make it maddened with a cyclone. Wind, however has a hard time with earth. It can't touch rocks and rocks can't touch it. Wind/air is everything. Whatever mood it's in, it's un-beatable.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Chaotic

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Which element is better   Which element is better EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:20 pm

Fire... I love blowing shit up....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which element is better   Which element is better Empty

Back to top Go down

Which element is better
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Instincts :: General :: Lounge-
Jump to: