Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
Mental note: Aim for the head. EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
Mental note: Aim for the head. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
Mental note: Aim for the head. EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
Mental note: Aim for the head. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
Mental note: Aim for the head. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
Mental note: Aim for the head. EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
Mental note: Aim for the head. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
Mental note: Aim for the head. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
Mental note: Aim for the head. EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
Mental note: Aim for the head. I_vote_lcapMental note: Aim for the head. I_voting_barMental note: Aim for the head. I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
Mental note: Aim for the head. I_vote_lcapMental note: Aim for the head. I_voting_barMental note: Aim for the head. I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Mental note: Aim for the head.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mental note: Aim for the head. Empty
PostSubject: Mental note: Aim for the head.   Mental note: Aim for the head. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:37 pm

The day after.... The world has just finished experiencing the first day of the infection. The bad news. People all around the globe, have been knocked out of contact with one another, and all around the globe, the infection has struck. The good news. The zombies are slow moving, uncoordinated, and easy to kill.... for now. But signs are visible, of the strain mutating, and affecting hosts differently. h\How this will turn out, only time will tell. for now though, everyone's main concern, is simple survival. something rather more difficult than it may seem. the good news. the zombies are really, REALLY easy to kill for now. the bad news. The ratio of infected to normal, is at least a thousand to one. so there are A LOT to kill. Top priority. Linking up with other survivors, and trying to establish a safe zone.

Tiruen sat in the living room of his apartment, as deathly silent as he could possibly be. his sink, and his tub, were full of water, as well as every glass he had available. the moment the news had recommended it, he had done so. his door was locked ,.and barred as strongly as it was possible to be ,and he was at least ten stories up. no way they were getting up. But somehow, he had to get out. he brushed aside his long black hair and grimaced. he could grab it easily. so could they.... he took a pair of scissors to it, and grimaced, at how ridiculous he looked, but it was better than getting yanked back by the head to those horrifying waiting jaws.... he shivered, and fell to his knees, afraid. he had.... he had killed his next door neighbour. he still had the wooden baseball bat he had used when he played in high school. she had come at him when he was getting back from grocery shopping, and they had struggled. her body was still being eaten by a few of the mindless monsters in the hallway, and he could see the elderly old ladies face, contorted in.... some sort of inhuman emotion. he saw her mouth, full of browning, and bloody teeth, blood all down the front of her white night gown, her hair still done up in curlers, and he had fought. he had done everything, anything, and miraculously, he had escaped unharmed, and her blood still stained his bat, lying discarded in the corner of his house, and he was afraid to look at it. The fiction author had wanted something to happen, but not like this.... nothing like this. a horror story wasn't what he wanted, yet here it was, waiting outside his front door. Oh, how he wished he had bought a hand gun, or some sort of firearm so he could deal with this a little more, but no. he had decided against it, in the interest of peace. so all he had to fight with was a camping hatchet, his baseball bat, and any number of kitchen knives he chose to use. against thousands of of these undead freaks, that would only die with a direct blow to the head. he toyed with simply jumping out the window now, but he decided against, a thin glimmer of hope filling him at the thought of perhaps reaching some sort of military base. surely, they of all people could help. he went about his small apartment, making preparations, grabbing everything, his cellphone, a sleeping bag, a change of clothes, packing up anything that might be used as a weapon, as well as a journal, and several pens. he wanted to record this, in the hopes that maybe, when this was all over, eh could write a book, or at least, if someone came across itm, they could know of his account. it gave him some small measure of safety, to pretend. he was about to set out, and he imagined the creatures in the halls, waiting for him, and he groaned softly, falling to his knees, sobbing. he couldn't do it. not yet.
Back to top Go down
Viper LeGre

Viper LeGre

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Mental note: Aim for the head. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mental Note: Aim for the Head.   Mental note: Aim for the head. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:28 pm

A shakes hand brought the cup to her lips then placed it back on the saucer, breathing out slowly the form swallowed the liquid. Closing its eyes, slowly the liquid felt as if it were a fire raging through out every limb of its body. Now breathing calmly it turned to look out the window and noticed some of the feeding UN’s outside her window. She had told those people not to leave the home, but they had decided to and now they see why she had told them not to. If one was to look over her body they would notice a serious of needle wounds and teeth marks. Those...well they were not so strange if you were to think of the outbreak... Years before after her mother had weaned her from her breast, she started taking this liquid in a cup that she still drank to this day. One day though, she was taken inside of this office that looked exactly like a doctors off yet it was bigger and had more...stuff you could say in it. Up on the table the Doctor smiled at her and asked he some question, she could answer then easily and also show him the answers. For her young age it seemed as if her body was not human, she rarely got sick like other children or when she got hurt she never truly felt it.
Not to long after her fourth birthday, she and her mother moved into this big building into a two room apartment. She went to school with few children though. It was as if all the other kids weren’t allowed to go to the school only they could and this made her feel special. She learned her Math, English, many different tounges..and also different styles of martial arts as well as weaponry. For them only being children this sounded strange but, her mother seemed ok with it so as was she. As she got older, she rarely started to see her mother and only seeing the other students, her teachers..and the doctors. Soon they changed the liquid to different injections into her flesh, most of them burned her and pained her but she showed no pain..no emotions at all. Soon there training became more intense and they stopped with the normal learning and just focused on defense until that one day.
One of the students eyes looked as if they were..dead some how..different but they others just didn't bother it since her eyes were pale and could look like that at times. This student though..number 89-36...he started to act funny around the other students biting at them and looking as if he was going to eat them..and slowly he started attacking the other students. The teachers thought it was a fit of rage but then..he snapped...she was the first one he truly went after. Biting at the different parts of her body..his teeth digging into her flesh roughly ripping it to shreds. With a blink everything came back to her, and he was lying dead atop of her, getting from under him she looked at how bloodied her body had become. The Doctors took her off to the medical wing and stitched her up..although the bite marks were still there. That's when everything changed..the students now had separate training time, separate homes..everything.
Number 21-20, as she was known, was constantly watched by everyone including the other students. One day a man came in, asking her questions on how she had felt and if she had felt any different. If she had remembered the day that 89-36 had attacked her. She answered his questions and it seemed to him as if something was different, something had changed in the eyes of the girl. One day a gas was entered into each of the students’ rooms; it seemed if she and another student were the only ones to notice it. Each of them was found with clothes wrapped around there mouths and noses, and this seemed to upset the Doctors. Not to long after that, she awoke in a tube with tubes, needles and different sorts of things attached to her then nothing as if she went into a dead sleep....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonaflair

Mental note: Aim for the head.
Page 1 of 1