Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida I_vote_lcapEarly 1990 small island of the coast of Florida I_voting_barEarly 1990 small island of the coast of Florida I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida I_vote_lcapEarly 1990 small island of the coast of Florida I_voting_barEarly 1990 small island of the coast of Florida I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowVamp KV
ShadowVamp KV

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida Empty
PostSubject: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:32 pm

A once uninhabited Island now home to a bitter war between Lycans and Vampire. Niether side holds this war in their hands but a lone Vampire seeks help to end the war. A lone dark figure meditates in an open field wondering what may come of this once beautiful land now caught between creatures of the night. "I am Ledonis know to my enemies as Shadow Vamp will those who wish to end the Lycan strain help me, or will those beasts seek to destroy me?" he laughes a maddening sound. "Come creatures of the night let us FIGHT!" he unsheathes TRUTH his trusted dagger and waits for the war to begin anew.
Back to top Go down
Druos
Administrator
Druos

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:57 pm

Druos stands in the street, embracing the cold night air. His desert eagle still firmly in his hand after the kill. One foot rested on the corpse of a werewolf, and the other comfortably on the asphault. He looked down at the body. It had stopped bleeding, and the smell of death had already begun to rise. Other wolves would no doubt arrive soon, as the beast cried out before it fell. He felt a sensation of shock as he replaced the clip in his gun, the cold metal stinging at his skin. The anomaly of frost on a tropical island crossed his mind briefly, as he faded into the shadows, waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
https://lost-instincts.rpg-board.net
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:47 am

Drezlin smiles. His hands gripping the twin wakasashis tightly. The Wolf leaps at him. A human would not have seen him move, would not have even registered a flicker, but as the wolf falls to the ground behind Drezlin, his head and body part ways.
'How I miss war.'

I was once made to fight romans in pictish britain as a human, then I was turned to fight were wolves. The war still rages, I still fight. The weapons have changed, the world has changed, the war is eternal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:34 am

Velvet groaned. "Ughl...Why are we here" Her mind replied Fuck... Velvet kicked the sand and looked over at Drezlin. She waved winking. She unbuttoned her blouse and tied it in a knot and threw it on the ground. Velvets red bra caught the attention of some of the Vampires. She looked down and adjusted her bra, smiling. She was equiped with nothing but her Bra and schoolgirl skirt. "Hmm...I am so...naked" She broke out laughing while a werewolf aproached. She entered the mind and blew up the nerves. She quickly backed up and watched as the werewolfs eyes rolled back and he tripped and blood dripped out of his mouth. She grinned as her mind spoke.Let's just hope they don't come close enough to touch us..
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:25 pm

Elizabeth trots up behind the vampires and yawns "I guess Im late"
She looks at the dead wolf in front of velvet as well as her shirt, She looks up at velvet and tilts her head at the half nude girl. A kind of questioning expression crosses her face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/u/RayneRiot
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:47 pm

Kicking the head off into the distance, Drezlin sheaths his Wakasashi's and starts walking. He notices Velvet strip, thinks to himself Not my first choice for a fighting outfit...

Drezlin smells the air, face wrinkles slightly. He sighs, "The entire place reeks of these dogs."

His mind brushes against Elizabeths, enough to let her know he is there.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:02 pm

Elizabeth smiles
"lets get this overwith" she darts through the fog, unseen to the human eye"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:03 pm

Velvet looked at the intimate mind games Drezlin was playing with Elizabeth. "Hey! Let's go get a room okay Buddy? I don't want to see your...Canoodiling!"
Haha..Good one Velvet.."I know...I know.." Velvet Hysterically started laughing and started tapping her head. She started running for the water and jumped in. "Woo!"
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:11 pm

Drezlin frowns at Velvet, thinking of asking her what canoodling means... But settles for shaking his head.
Watches Elizabeth disapear into the mist and wonders what she is up to. Throws a rock Druos to get his attention and runs after Liz.
Back to top Go down
Druos
Administrator
Druos

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:23 pm

Druos can feel Ledonis nearby. Suddenly, a rock pegs him on the arm, and his imulses pull the trigger. He looks at the bullet hole in the ground, thinking to himself:

...Still partially human.

Several nearby howls steal his attention. Assuredly the others, foolish as they are, have heard. He hides among the trees and waits.
Back to top Go down
https://lost-instincts.rpg-board.net
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:52 pm

Elizabeth manages to stumble over something in the fog barley catching her self she stops and listens, Looking around a bit cautious she manages to feel the vibrations of a nearby wolf.

"over here" she let mind cast out to the other vampires
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:15 pm

Follows Elizabeth, moments later th air is split by the crack of a gunshot, then the piercing cry of wolves.
Drezlin becomes fully alert and uncheathes his blades, trying to catch up to Elizabeth in time.
Casting out his mind he senses them, five at least, a small pack... One very strong leader.

Watch out every one, they have an elder with them.

Drezlin slips, quick and silently to come up behind Elizabeth as the pack runs inbetween them and the others, investigating the the noise from the gunshot.
The alpha wolf is a full two heads larger than the rest, and completely silver.

Drezlin smiles.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:18 pm

Elizabeth jumps in shock as Drezlin comes behind her
"He's a strong one"

She remains completely silent

She ponders for a moment..
"should we rush them in an attack??"
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:26 pm

Drezlin shakes his head. and touches her mind telapathicly

"No, let Druos shoot a few of them first, no need in biting of more than we can chew Razz"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:37 pm

Velvet still sitting in the water turns toward the forest. No one is in sight, only the 3 auras running around. "God...This is soooo BO-RING!" Her mind spoke. Ahh...The others are in the forest awating their doom with no help from you...stop being such a baby.. "Gah! Go away." She splashed the water and got up. I know what were capable of...do it from here...try velvet... Velvet peered around the island. She stood up straight and raised her hands out and closed her eyes. Her aura was rapidly changing colors but nothing drastic was happening yet..
Velvet Stood still while her mind was running wild with power, waiting to explode.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:17 pm

Elizabeth stuck in question..

"do what are we suppose to do? sit here and wait?!

He voice a bit louder then she wanted. She quickly moved her hand to her mouth.
Back to top Go down
ShadowVamp KV
ShadowVamp KV

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 12:02 am

Ledonis smiles watching the war truely unfold, howling like a demon he rushes into the mass of fur before him. In the space of a few seconds the ground is littered with the severed limbs and heads of the fallen beasts, longingly he licks the blades clean watching the others destroy their foes.
"To the true creatures of the night this battle shall go to. I pay no homage to the moon, my undead soul only craves the blood of those fool enough to challenge me. And what a night for me that the Furry little ones have come to play" Laughing wickedly he turns to Duros.
"Come my friend let us end the curse known as Lycanthroype."
Once again he charges the Wolves seeking their blood.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 9:00 pm

Elizabeth frowns
"Aww were letting everyone else kill themmmmm"
She whines.
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:15 pm

Drezlin winks at Elizabeth and leaps out of hiding, hurling his body through the air to slam into a large silver wolf. He grabs it's bottom jaw and begins to wrench it off, as the beast flais around Drezlin kicks it repeatedly in the ribs, going into a frenzy, he can feel bones shattering into splinters.

After that beast is reduced to a bloody pulp he moves on and pounces on another, and begins to rip it apart. Prefering to use his hands for this fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 6:49 pm

Velvets senses are growing while she continues to sit still as a statue. Her lashes flicker from the wind and her necks veins bubble. Her mind is running through the forest finding something to set it off. Blurs of her friends continue to rapidly appear. yet her face is serene as she sits quietly, waiting for her true power to unfold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:15 pm

Tiruen wandered the woods in his human form, his tattered clothing a sign that he had shifted recently. He brushed his long black hair out of his face, his eyes an amber colour, the same colour they were when he shifted to his large, wolf like form. he had a decent build, he was tall ,and he was decently muscular, a feature of many lycans, and his features were scarred, from a lifetime of combat, against vampires, against slayers, against other lycans even, for dominance amongst the pack. He growled, hating this stupid war, wishing he could be away, that he could simply wander the land, and roam as his wolf desired, as he desired. He stretched out, his somewhat muscular figure visible through his tattered shirt. and his torn jeans, and he wandered barefoot ,though it didn't bother him in the slightest. he was a Lycan, and their home, was in the natural world, not in the cities, with the cold concrete forests, and the cold stares from the people. they belonged out here, in the wild, where they could roam free, and live at peace, not having to restrain the wolf, instead living in harmony with it, actually listening to what it desired, to hunt, and run free, to howl at the moon. He heard a distant howl, and nodded slowly. It was his pack. He sighed, and started the long trudge back towards them, gently running a hand along the scars marring his cheek, running dangerously close to his left eye, a dishonourable move on his opponents part, that had earned him expulsion from the pack. Tiruen shook his head, dismissing his troubling thoughts, and started back towards his pack. the honour, and will of the pack, before the honour and will of an individual. it was the code a Lycan, a true Lycan lived, and died by. And it was a code he would follow until he drew his last breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:57 pm

Velvet came to her senses and started to smell the salt water floating in the air. She looked up and smiled. Eyes still in a maddened daze, slightly crossed.
"I don't like werewolfs and I don't like killing them! They're just cute puppies!"

Velvet stuck her red nails in the sand. stroking the grains back and forth.
She looked through the forest and saw several auras, all purple..boring purple, a quick flash of green caught her eye. Beautiful emerald was running at high speed up and down through the forest. Velvets eyes widened and her madness left for a moment and her face was full of confussed fear."

"...what is that...is that drezlin?.."

The aura was becoming bolder and approaching the sands.
Velvet stood up. Fear was consuming her after several years of cocky and maddened behavior.
Her breath was shortened as she stalked the aura not letting it out of her sight.
"who are you..." Then suddenly the aura dissapered.
Velvet squinted her eyes. "What?? where'd you go little emerald?"
She sat back down on the sand and closed her eyes. Most likely her mind playing tricks on her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:04 pm

Tiruen stopped, hearing something following him, and he swiftly tore off his clothes, not wanting them to get ruined as he shifted, his amber eyes scanning around, and he smelled.... someone. a stranger. and he could tell, a vampire. he rushed backwards, swiftly, and shockingly silent, for a beast as large as he, and he came upon the creature, his newfound prey. a vampire, though she seemed... no. For the honour and will of the pack. He drew his features back into a snarl, as he leaped, and brought one heavy clawed hand down at her, his sleek, midnight black fur glistening in the soft moonlight that managed to leak through the trees, his gentle eyes seeming to glow in the dim light, and his thoughts turned to the task at hand. Eliminating this odd pursuer.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:40 pm

Elizabeth watch drezlin disappear and grinned

"Finally" she said anxiously, she darted into the woods not wanting to miss all the action, the stench growing stronger and stronger.
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:42 am

Drezlin sinks his hand into the beast back, it roars pitiously. His iron like hands grip the beast spine and snap it. It' stops thrashing. But only after Drezlin removes it's head does it stop breathing.

Drezlin looks around for another victem, the pack is already severly thinned out. He sends a little mental message to Elizabeth. "You know, if I had tried fighting them this way fifteen hundred years ago, I would not have the pritty face I do now...

He Spots another, and coils for the strike, he uses a little more of his power this time and strikes the wolf with a down ward blow to it's hind quarters as he hurtles through the air beside it. The sheer force of it breaks it's pelvis and flips it over back wards with a yelp.

His mind catches a flicker... Something not normal, a human ? But then the human mental signature fades, and all he can sense is vampires and the chaotic minds of wolves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida Empty

Back to top Go down

Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Instincts :: Immortals :: Vampire/Werewolf War-
Jump to: