Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
Music Suggestions? EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
Music Suggestions? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
Music Suggestions? EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
Music Suggestions? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
Music Suggestions? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
Music Suggestions? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
Music Suggestions? EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
Music Suggestions? EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
Music Suggestions? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
Music Suggestions? I_vote_lcapMusic Suggestions? I_voting_barMusic Suggestions? I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
Music Suggestions? I_vote_lcapMusic Suggestions? I_voting_barMusic Suggestions? I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Music Suggestions?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Asta

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Music Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Music Suggestions?   Music Suggestions? EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:48 pm

The playlist we have is kind of lacking. No offense. This may not be a vital part of the site, but it makes things a bit nicer.
So any band/song suggestions would be lovely. I think we have enough Korn, A Perfect Circle, and Nine Inch Nails to last us a lifetime. O.o
Back to top Go down
Druos
Administrator
Druos

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Music Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Suggestions?   Music Suggestions? EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:55 pm

No rap. No country. No My Chemical Romance. No System of a Down. Enough said.
Back to top Go down
https://lost-instincts.rpg-board.net
Chaotic
Chaotic

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Music Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Suggestions?   Music Suggestions? EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 8:46 pm

I've got a whole list.

Face Down, Damn Regret, Your Guardian Angel, and Misery Loves its Company all by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

All kinds of Anberlin.

Heavy and edgy stuff to get creative juices and adrenaline flowing.
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

Number of posts : 125

Music Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Suggestions?   Music Suggestions? EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:59 pm

I have a vendetta with any one who dislikes the bands Asta listed

Twisted Evil Asta Twisted Evil

Any ways... She has a point. But this must not become a radio station >.>
Every one should be appeased, but if we start putting music on there that some one dislikes it will create problems. So I propose any one with a problem or complaint post it here and we take it from there.

Unless it's a problem with Tool, A Perfect Circle,N.I.N, or Korn...

Jk...

Maybe...

Perhaps a little Puscifer to set the mood ? "the Undertaker 666" And "rev 22:20" please...
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Chaotic

Number of posts : 43

Music Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Suggestions?   Music Suggestions? EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:23 pm

If you have a complaint aboutt he music, don't listen to it, lol. Where's The Pot? The best Tool song ever? Justin Chancellor = sick bassist.
Back to top Go down
BlessedTrinity
BlessedTrinity

Number of posts : 26

Music Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Suggestions?   Music Suggestions? EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:32 pm

Rammstein-Mein Herz Brent, Staind- For you, Skillet-The Last night, Seether-Fake it, rise above this, and Broken with Amy Lee, Santana Featuring Chad Kroeger - Into The Night, System of a Down-Solders side, Psycho, Chop suey, or any SOAD.

A lot of good songs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/decemberashes
Asta

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Music Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Suggestions?   Music Suggestions? EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 12:12 am

I'm gonna be an ass.
And say Sublime.
>.> You have to admit they're pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Druos
Administrator
Druos

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Music Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Suggestions?   Music Suggestions? EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:20 am

Again, no systemof a down. I won't tolerate that kind of eccentric. At least not when it's put back on random and there's the slightest chance of me having to hear it. On second thought I'd rather have you guys pm me with requests, that way I'll be sure to read them.
Back to top Go down
https://lost-instincts.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Music Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Suggestions?   Music Suggestions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Music Suggestions?
Page 1 of 1