Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) I_vote_lcapBound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) I_voting_barBound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) I_vote_lcapBound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) I_voting_barBound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NeuroticallyYours
NeuroticallyYours

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) Empty
PostSubject: Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela)   Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:21 am

The death of a human.

It was never purposely intended, as a dance was all that was asked. A brief waltz was shared, but soon the human claimed they, "Had to leave." Confusion, sorrow and rage soon followed, leaving the human unmoving and with a lack of breath. It was a possibility that he could've died of natural causes, but of course, no one would've believed that back at the village. An innocent creature would soon be known as an evil, and jealous one, without a doubt.

Odessa felt innocent, though she knew that she had killed an innocent man. But of course, she could not help her actions, as unexplicable rage was common within her bloodline. Veela, also known as Slavic Fairies, had always been known for their beauty, grace, and unmeetable tempers. The poor young man clearly hadnt paid much attention to the stories of older women in the lower-parts of the villages. They had always been known as crazy, but really, with their age came a certain knowledge abou their surroundings. Mermaids, Nymphs, Sirens, Veela...they had always warned of their temptation and of their psuedo-innocence, but most men didnt listen. Had the young man identified as "Adam Channing," known that Veela killed any man who defied them or went against their word, he might have been alive. Had he not even heard of her race, or their abilities? She had always assumed that they were well known, and worshiped even, but this treatment came at her like a rabid animal. She herself had once experienced death, but the memory of her past life, and even details of her death, had long-since faded away. It was like trying to remember a dream, with Odessa. Bits and pieces were clear, but they were very vague, and it usually led to even more confusion. For instance, the Veela remembered water being involved, yet at the same time, she often recalled a dryness about everything. Her race was never supposed to remember their deaths, or previous lives, as it often depressed them and forced them to purposely die again. But Odessa was a curious creature, who had usually kept an up-beat glow about her.

Though she wasnt really dead, and wasnt necessarily alive, a certain lively glow seemed to illuminate around the beautiful young female. Though most Veela were said to have blonde hair, Odessa maintained dark chesnut-colored locks, which draped around her shoulders and past her breasts. Her skin was so light that it seemed she had been covered from head-to-toe in milk; yet it still had an unseen beauty about it. She had usually appeared naked to strange young men, but for the mortal that lie dead on the ground, she had appeared in a silk-like white gown. She was surprised that he didnt realize what she was, as a Veela's voice is known to be just as stunning as their looks. It has been said that whatever mortal man hears this voice will lose all thoughts of food, rest, or their needs for anything other than the mysterious female. She was thin, but not abnormally so, and at first glance, she might've looked like a beautiful human girl. At a closer glance though, one could see a small, lilac-colored mark at the base of the females neck. Her eyes also shared the same deep purple color, so entrancing that they seemed to brew like a storm, or like the on-going waves in the ocean.

Only a few moments after the man had fallen over, dead, butterflies of various colors soon began to rise and circle the Veela. She let out a sharp gasp and took a few steps forward, glancing back at the dead body. Large, bug-eyed bullfrogs soon began to hop from all different corners around the area and circle the young man, croaking and squaking excitedly. In a few seconds, a dark circle had become pressed into the ground, looking as though someone had drug something heavy along the grass and killed it. After a Veela's dance, such a circle would soon form, bringing bad luck or a plucked-out eye to anyone who entered the circle. The frogs were set to guard the circle and attack anyone who neared it, usually leaping on them and ensnaring them with a posion that seeped from their skin. The butterflies, creatures of goodness, circled the Veela to warn them of the approaching evil, and if the beautiful creatures failed to notice, the winged insects would lift the females away to safety. Despite their feminine charms, Veela were also known to be quite dangerous to humans. The ground was said to shake when they got angry, and their rage would seep out like a poisonous gas, rendering the attacker or insulter dead, or unconscious.

Glancing back at the circle she had made in the grass, Odessa stared at the dead body within, her violet eyes wide with disbelief. A violet flash of light erupted where she stood, blocking the view of her thin form, and causing the butterflies to scatter. In the Veelas place was a beautiful white swan, its wings outstretched as it prepared itself for a desperate flight away from the area that would soon attract attention. She took off in the sky, only a few stray butterflies still trailing behind her--this in fact was a give away of her true race, but she hoped no humans would be close enough to notice this. She fluttered quickly over a large pond, reluctantly settling on the water's surface. She paused and lowered her head into the water, briefly thinking about the past few minutes that had ensued. She reluctantly lifted her long neck and glanced around, peacefully floating in the water. She glanced back at her smooth, white feathers, seeming to count every single one. Had any human taken hold of them, she would be bound to do as they wished until she gained possession of her feathers again. Of course, soon after this, she would disappear, moving on to another small hamlet to take refuge in.

Flowers and plants seemed to bloom all around the small pond, filled with breathtaking colors and scents. This would've been known to the older, wiser citizens of the villages as resting place for a Veela. Small gifts had been collected near a large tree, tucked away carefully behind a large root. They consisted of round cakes, beautifully colored ribbons, and several fresh vegetables and flowers, somehow kept alive and growing, despite the fact that they had been kept away from soil for years. The Veela lowered her head again slightly, clearly upset with her actions--she hadnt even remembered what had happened, other than the fact that her dance with "Adam," had abruptly ended. Fish curiously swarmed around her, but she nipped her beak at them, as if wordlessly shooing them. Her wings were tucked at her sides carefully, rendering her innocent and currently unable to take flight. She could only hope that no mortals had followed her, or had noticed the murder she had committed.

The death of a human.

Tragic.
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela)   Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:01 pm

Drezlin, a young man in his early twentys happend to be taking a walk in a beautiful wood. The kind where the grass is perfectly lush and green, the oak and willow trees even more enchanting. Their branches reaching together, ever closer to make a seamless canopy.

Through this wood he walked, his white shirt opened up the front on this hot summers day.
His long black hair tied, to run in a single braid down his back.
One hand resting on his rapier, he walked until he heard the gentle beat of wings, and looked up to see a magnificent swan, of such beauty he had never seen one like it. Following carefully, and from a distance he follows it to a small pond, and settles down beside a massive oak tree to watch the bird as it glides atop the water.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Chaotic

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: [b][u]The Hunter[/u][/b]   Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:48 pm

The Hunter

The whole village was in an uproar over the murder of a human who really had no high status at all. He was a nobody, yet somebody, and everyone made a big deal. There was a gathering around the body, and people whispered all around. A priest attempted to take the body, only to have an eye taken out. When Azum heard of this, he couldn't help but chuckle. The elders of the village had yet to decide what to do. "What about that elf that's staying at our inn, smoking all of our best tobacco?" One of them stated. "He could hunt down the murderer. And we get rid of a pest taking up room in our inn." he finished. The other elders nodded in agreement, but the old woman who always intruded on these decisions seemed reluctant. "Think he can handle a Veela?" She asked, staring at the head of the village. "Well. No. But hey, why not?" The supposedly 'wise' man responded.

At this point in time, Azum was lounging around in his room at this inn. The young elf cleary had no respect for the village, as his dagger's blade was stuck deep in the wood of the table, the mermaid skin covering of the handle gleaming in the dim light. He had just finished carving a peice of unicorn horn into an arrow head, knowing the magical properties would have a deadly affect on anyone our anything it dug in to. He had made a few of these arrows, which were feathered with pheonix feathers. It was horrible luck to kill a pheonix, and said to be impossible, but Azum did it. His other arrows were mythril and feathered with crow feathers. His dagger was also crafted from mythril. He only used the best equipment to have the best results in a hunt. The bow he used was made of mirkwood, a strong elven wood that is incredibly sturdy and gives the bow plenty of resistance. This wood, paired with the hairs of a unicorn's tail for a bowstring made a deadly bow.

When the village elder came to him with his request, Azum laughed at him. "Why should I hunt anything for you?" He asked, sneering. He was a young man, about twenty years old, and even for an elf to disrespect a human elder was insulting. He was usually quiet, but could also be cocky, almost seeming to have split personalities. This is probably why the elves wanted nothing to do with him. "Well, we'll pay you a handsome amount, and all you have to do is bring the Veela back alive." The elder pursuaded. This peaked Azum's attention. "I'll get paid? And I get to hunt a Veela?" he smirked. "Alright. You've got a deal. I can't promise they'll be alive, though." He nodded, eager to get started with the hunt of this rare creature. As he stood, the pixie skulls hanging from his belt jingled. Everything he had, he killed. He never bought anything from the market, he hunted any of the rare creatures he used, and he never let anything go to waste. He didn't plan to waste anything on the fairy, either.

Last edited by Chaotic on Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
NeuroticallyYours
NeuroticallyYours

PostSubject: Re: Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela)   Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:51 pm

Odessa raised her head at the sound of footsteps, glancing around quickly. Even as a swan, she maintained a certain grace and beauty about her, her features soft and dove-like, even though she was currently in the form of a swan. Her eyes remained like that of human, a deep shade of violet. She feared that a human had followed her, but she slowly began to drop that idea. No human would be stupid enough to travel into the forests where they're clearly not permitted, right? Or perhaps the tales of Veela homes had just dimmed, so humans no longer realized they had to avoid these spots.

The female ruffled her feathes carefully, her legs tucked in beneath her as she swam. She seemed to disregard the sound that she previously heard, thinking it must've been an animal or something. As a small tadpole approached her, she nudged it away with her beak, turning and swimming in the opposite direction. She looked visibly unhappy and troubled, seeming as though she were thinking about something a Swan wouldnt. She lifted her head reluctantly and looked to her left, seeing a man standing there. Her eyes immediately went to his sword, then up to his face. She squaked loudly, flapping her wings violently when she saw him. Her goal was to scare him away, but attacking him would probably just make him come closer, so she let him know that this was her territory.

Her purple eyes were narrowed dangerously, and she was completely distracted by the male, facing him now. He was clearly human, and that angered her immensely, that one would dare to disrupt her attempt to make peace with herself, in her own home, no less! Odessa was obviously enraged, still flapping her wings wildly as he got to his feet. He was only a few feet away from the gifts she had collected over time, and she didnt want him to steal them, as all humans took what didnt belong to them, in her mind anyway. She was more angry at the man than afraid, but she couldnt kill when she was in her other forms. Only when she looked like a human would the poisonous anger-triggered gas seep from her body and kill, so for now, she was harmless. But then again, if she didnt flee now, he could get courageous and attack her.

After another loud squak, the female fluttered her wings and took off into the sky, settling in a brush of trees carefully. A flash of lilac-colored light erupted from the area where she had landed, and she was once again in the form of a human girl. She ran, her bare feet padding audibly against the grassy floor of the forest. She glanced over her shoulder, in attempt to see if the man had followed. Everything seemed to be alright now, and looking up, Odessa realized that she was somewhat close to the village. She stared down into the town, secretly longing to be accepted by them. Still, she knew that was an impossible feat, and she turned, treading off to the West. She closed her eyes and sighed softly, her white silk-like gown seeming to flow with each step. Suddenly, she bumped into what she thought was a tree, stumbling backwards onto her back end. She sat up and rubbed the back of her head, looking up.

It was an elf. And he looked pissed.

Shit.

Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Chaotic

PostSubject: Re: Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela)   Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 4:01 pm

Azum did look pissed, but that slowely faded as he turned on his act of being a sweet, innocent elf. He looked down at the young woman, his innocent ocean blue eyes complemented perfectly by his short blonde hair, which hung over his forehead. "Excuse me, miss? Can you show me where the nearest village is? I was hunting elk, you see, and I got lost." he lied, his pixie skulls and all signs of his sadistic craving for rare creatures hidden. He smiled down at the woman, having used this act many a time. The only problem is, sometimes he could forget he was acting. He seemed as if he had no idea what she was, even though he knew all too well. The eyes gave it all away. He had to try hard to keep the act up, as he was eager for this kill. He'd never had the pleasure to kill a Veela before, and she was beautiful, most definately worth a good bounty to any sick man that would want to have his way with her. Azum was half tempted to himself. He had heard of a special gland inside of the Veela that made them seep a poisonous gas when angry. If he had heard right, he could cut it out of her when she was sleeping. If he heard wrong, he was fucked. "Well can you show me?" He asked, his face lighting up with a smile.
Back to top Go down
NeuroticallyYours
NeuroticallyYours

PostSubject: Re: Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela)   Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 4:32 pm

Odessa stared up at the male and reluctantly got to her feet. He wasnt attacking her, so that was a good sign. She took a cautious step back, then began looking over him. He looked innocent enough, as some elves were known to help those in danger. After a moment or two, she loosened up a little, seeming to give into his innocent charms. She blinked her wide, violet eyes as she thought, reaching a pale hand up to run through her chesnut locks. "Hunting elk?" She asked softly, her voice enchanting and heart-warming. She was undeniably beautiful, and her voice matched this beauty. She could make a human forget about eating, sleeping and everything else if she wanted to, but she wasnt as vain as some of the other Veela on Earth.

Her long hair draped around her shoulders, stopping at about breast-length. It was very common for Veela to have long hair, but it was most commonly platinum blonde. It was rather strange for one to have brown or black hair, but not completely rare. Odessa stared at the male again, sucking on her lower lip slightly. After a moment, she nodded, turning her back on him, to lead him to an opening in the trees. She pointed down to the village that could be seen from the hill, not looking behind her to watch him. "There...That is the nearest village, and it should take you only ten minutes to reach it. I believe it is called...Stormtold?" She said quietly, the long gown she wore free of wrinkles or stains, despite the fact that she had fallen and shifted shapes several times that day. "But...if you're hunting elk, why would you need to go to the villages?" She asked, her innocent suspiscions beginning to put holes in his plans now.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Chaotic

PostSubject: Re: Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela)   Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 4:38 pm

Azum narrowed his eyes, thinking up a quick lie. "Well, I was stupid and forgot to pack food." He smacked himself in the forehead, faking a laugh. "Some hunter I am.. Say.. Maybe you could come to the village with me to eat and maybe stay at the inn! You don't look like you got somewhere to stay, and you could use something to eat." He nodded, tugging her sleeve. "Well let's go, you gotta be hungry." he smiled again, knowing that even these enchanting women couldn't resist his charms. He was a tall, thin man, and seemingly innocent, but he was deadly, nonetheless, and not a force to be taken lightly. His plan was easily being set into action.
Back to top Go down
NeuroticallyYours
NeuroticallyYours

PostSubject: Re: Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela)   Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 4:45 pm

Odessa frowned unsurely, glancing down at her sleeve, then up at the male again. "I dont know...I...I really shouldn't. I don't really get along with the people in that village.." She lightly protested, her insides knotting and twisting uncomfortably. It was clear that she was nervous and a little scared, as she had never bent to the whim of anyone before. She bit her lower lip again, awkwardly running her frail fingers through her brown hair. She was sort of hungry, but she didnt necessarily want to admit it. Even though the male seemed harmless, she feared that he was hiding something. She lowered her violet eyes to the ground, as if studying it for an answer. "I...guess so..." She said quietly once she spoke again, taking reluctant steps to follow the male. She was tall for a female, standing at about five foot nine. This also confirmed her race, as Veela were generally taller than most women, ranging from five foot seven all the way to six foot three. Even with her uncomfortably gestures and motions, she was beautiful, looking too pretty to be anyone's wife or lover. And she was, as she had never had sex, despite the men who constantly wanted her. "I dont have any money..." She said softly as they walked, remembering the currency that humans had. She wasnt exactly sure how it all worked, but she knew that you had to use money to get things you wanted.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Chaotic

PostSubject: Re: Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela)   Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 4:55 pm

Azum walked in front of the woman, though he would eventually sink behind her to scope her out as he searched for this gland he was taught of. According to his source, the gland was marked by a purple spot near the neck. He had his bow and and arrows on his back, and he was eager to shoot her as they made way into town. "I've got money. Don't you worry about it." he said, his voice slowely losing its innocence, not yet noticeably, though. The only real choice he was making now was whether to get her with a plain mythril arrow or one of the new ones he crafted. Either way, if he shot her, she'd either be defenseless, or dead, but he still did want to attempt to have her alive. As he instructed, the villagers remained calm upon the Veela's arrival. They knew he had a handle on the situation. Or did he? He didn't know, but he was confident in himself.
Back to top Go down
NeuroticallyYours
NeuroticallyYours

PostSubject: Re: Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela)   Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:06 pm

Odessa was completely trusting now, not suspecting foul play on the male's part in the slightest. She was nervous as they entered the town, and she could feel the eyes of people on her, but to her surprise, they didnt attack her or approach her. Each human man she locked eyes with seemed to instantly grow an erection, then sheepishly cover it with their hands. The women looked on with jealousy, glaring and whispering amongst themselves. The Veela walked uncomfortably, her long gown swaying with each of her steps. She wanted to turn and tell the man behind her that she wanted to leave, but a Veela never broke her word. As she nervously walked inside the inn, she could feel the owner's eyes on her face again, and she let out a shaky breath. Did they know? No, it was too soon, they couldnt have already noticed that she killed a man in their town, right? And even if they did, they would've come after her with pitchforks and torches, then burn her at the stake or something. At least, that's what they did when Odessa watched other women get captured.

As the male behind her slowly guided her up the stairs to his room, the female walked carefully. Once she entered the room, she glanced around, still relatively nervous. She walked towards a stand in the middle of the room, which had small letters and objects laid out on it. She picked up a small knife, running it through her fingers, then glanced down at an arrow head. She examined it carefully, then dropped it suddenly, listening as it clattered to the ground. It was made from unicorn horn. And, and the feathers on one of the arrows were that of a pheonix. Odessa quickly turned and stared at the man, suddenly seeing him in a brand new light. She took a step backwards, leaning against the wall. "You're a..." She trailed off, her lower lip trembling.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Chaotic

PostSubject: Re: Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela)   Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:18 pm

Before she could even think of finishing her sentence, the special arrow was flying through the air with incredible speed and accuracy. When it connected with the purple dot, he was surprised to find no gland in her neck at all. "Damn.." He mumbled. "Ah well. I've got her." He smirked, walking slowly over to her as she reacted to the hard hit. He wanted to test his new arrows, and he did. So far, the effect seemed devastating.

Last edited by Chaotic on Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela)   Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:22 pm

geek

Last edited by Drezlin on Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeuroticallyYours
NeuroticallyYours

PostSubject: Re: Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela)   Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:26 pm

Odessa attempted to scream, but she only fell to the ground, blood spilling from the wound in her neck. She trembled on the floor weakly, looking truly innocent and frightened, yet beautiful at the same time. She wanted to be angry and kill the man, but her fear overlapped any other emotions she could've held at the time. She should've stayed in the forest, and she should've never left her pond. She could feel her vision blurring as she lost more and more blood, and she was terrified. How heartless was this man? To kill an innocent, beautiful creature such as herself? She hadnt done anything wrong! Well, she had killed that man, but it was an accident. He was just a lackey to the humans, killing anything for the joy of it, and the money. She whined audibly, too weak from the sudden blood loss to lift herself up and try to escape. All she could do was lie there and hope that she didnt suffer too much. Odessa felt her eyes close as she struggled to keep consciousness, blood staining her white gown. "W-why?" She asked, hoping that speaking would keep her awake.

((Uhh, Drezlin, love? Do you think you could edit your post and remove the whole bit about the feather? Because it kind of ruins the build/plot I was trying to do with Cody. Thanks.))
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Chaotic

PostSubject: Re: Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela)   Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:35 pm

Azum had reached her already, pulling the arrow from the neck of the wounded creature. He was used to the sight, and he's killed men and women alike. "It's what I do." he stated, cleanign the wound and wrapping it tightly. "Don't worry, I don't plan on giving you up to the elders just yet. I plan to give them hell." He smirked, sliding the thin and fragile body under his bed as he yawned, laying back on top of it. "Best get some rest, you'll need it."

Just after he finished his sentence, a village elder rushed through the door. "You have it? You've killed her?" He questioned, hurriedly. Azum bodded. "I do have her, but she's hidden, and you won't get her until I get my money." Azum ordered, seeing the look of worry on the man's face. "We have no money.. Not enough for you, anyways. We didn't think you'd pull it off.." The elder admitted. "Then you don't get a Veela." Azum stated plainly. The man began to speak something, but just stopped, walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
NeuroticallyYours
NeuroticallyYours

PostSubject: Re: Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela)   Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 3:02 am

Odessa slightly trembled as he yanked the arrow from her neck. She felt cold, and exhausted all of a sudden, undoubtably because of the blood loss. She should've just ran when she saw the elf, and shouldnt have been fooled by his psuedo kindness. The Veela was breathing heavily, though they came out sounding more like fragile gasps than breaths. She attempted to struggle as he began pulling her out of the corner, but she was already too weak. She made quiet groans as he forced her into the tight confides of the area beneath his bed. She doubted anyone other than a female or a child her size could fit under there, as she barely did it herself.

The young-looking creature winced at the sound of the elf's voice, her breathing hard, yet inaudible from the other parts of the room. She wanted to scream for help when she heard someone else enter the room, but she paused and listened to what they had to say. So the man was plotting with the city all along--that means that had already found out about the accidental murder. Odessa gasped again painfully and uncomfortably squirmed beneath the man's bed. She felt even more compressed since he was laying on it, making the mattress shrink down and nearly touch her beautiful, pale face. "Y-you cant keep me under here!" The girl whimpered, weakly shoving her palm against his body, through the mattress.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Chaotic

PostSubject: Re: Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela)   Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:46 pm

Azum stared blankly at the ceiling for a while, listening intently to everything around him until all he could hear was the Veela's struggling under his bed. He didn't want to give her up just yet. He wanted money. "Alright. You can come out. Need help?" He stood up, his feet becoming visible to her. "Didn't want them finding you yet. I'm going to let them think you're gone, but I'm not going to give you up. It's a fair compromise, I think. If you give me any trouble, I'll kill you." He grabbed firmly onto her side and pulled her out from under the bed, looking around for his first aid kit. "Now, Let's take care of this wound."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela)   Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bound without feathers, bound without life. (Veela)
Page 1 of 1