Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
Your life is not enough. EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
Your life is not enough. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
Your life is not enough. EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
Your life is not enough. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
Your life is not enough. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
Your life is not enough. EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
Your life is not enough. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
Your life is not enough. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
Your life is not enough. EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
Your life is not enough. I_vote_lcapYour life is not enough. I_voting_barYour life is not enough. I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
Your life is not enough. I_vote_lcapYour life is not enough. I_voting_barYour life is not enough. I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Your life is not enough.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Your life is not enough. Empty
PostSubject: Your life is not enough.   Your life is not enough. EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:30 am

I am Drezlin, the few people who once knew me called me Drez. I look fiarly normal, I dress modestly. Perhaps I wear a bit to much black, but other than that I appear to be just another human.
My long sleved shirts hid my scars and tattoo's my ever present shades hide my unusualy bright eyes. I keep them covered, it tends to unsettle people...

I have no home, if I have any family I am sure they would disown me on the spot. Again, if only they knew me.
My childhood is a chaotic controting thing that lingers on the edge of my conscious thought, the answers to what I am now are hidden some where in the murky recess of the past.

I live now, if living it can be called, for one thing and one alone. I kill people.
I do not select a particular type, I have no particular taste, and no discretion. I think of humans as one of two things, alive, or dead. I have no inbetween.

I do not kill for adrenaline, or habit, it is my purpose. My only persuite. I know nothing else now.
Only the sense of purpose that grips me when I am ending somethings life, it is not a feeling of god like superiority. It is merely the sense of right, that what I am doing must, and will be done. I am but vessel now for this, purpose.

I travel, with our destination. I kill men and women, grandparents and children. The rich and mighty, the crippled and lame.
I kill...

And my path may lead me to you.
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Your life is not enough.   Your life is not enough. EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:35 am

An empty bag, discarded along the highway rolls by as it is carried by a gentle wind. The sun is setting, and traffic on this old road is little to none.

A well kept looking man, perhaps early twentys walks down the side of the road, he does not have a back pack, or any lugage, only the clothes on his back. He seems pleasant, even beautiful. Everything but his eyes is speaks of friendliness. His, hidden behind dark shades are a violent blue, a trait he keeps hidden.

Behind him the dull roar of an old engine apraoches. 'Sounds like an old chevy' Drezlin whispers with out looking back.
He tilts his head slightly, looking dejected. The driver slows. "predictable" Drezlin whispers to himself in an even softer voice.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Your life is not enough.   Your life is not enough. EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:26 pm

The old truck started to slow down

"right here lady" the old man replied in a husky voice.

"Right here?!?!" Elizabeth said shocked and a little mad "But it's in the middle of nowhere?!?! There's someone there What if he kidnaps me?! Like some lunatic!!" she half yells

"Look lady I cant take you any further anyway, I need more than money" He winked and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine" She jumped out of the old truck and slammed the door and walked the opposite way of the male who was in front of the stopped truck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/u/RayneRiot
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Your life is not enough.   Your life is not enough. EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:30 pm

Drezlin notes the exchange between the driver and a beautiful young woman that eventualy steps out, looking disgruntled. The old man leans his head out the window and spits tabbaco juice insolently on the ground. He asks with a red neck drawl 'Where ya headin to boy?" Drezlin smiles politely and replys in a cheery voice, No where special. And now no where at all...
Drezlin takes off his shades reavealing his eyes, he lets a bit of the killer come out, it puts that edge in his voice and that gleam in his eyes.

Thanks for making the view around here better old man. Now go.

He only has to stare at the man for a moment. Thats all it takes to raise his pulse and get the hair standing up on the back of his neck. No matter how far people come, the animal instinct to sense danger is always there.

Drezlin smiles and puts his shades back on as the truck speeds away. As the dust settles he puts his shades back on, along with a smile. He pulls a smoke out of his pocket and lights it. He stares politely at the young woman, who still looks ticked off. He pulls out another smoke and holds it up in an offering gesture.
You can have a smoke with me, or take one for the road.
His smile is youthful, innocent, possibly niave.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Your life is not enough.   Your life is not enough. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:52 pm

Elizabeth hesitates a bit.

"I'm not to much of a smoker"

She looked around a bit worried, noticing there was not another car around

-Great, if this kid decides to go all psycho, theres no one around to whitness, Oh well I'm, a big girl I can take this guy out!!....-

She thinks quickly of something to break the odd silence

"so ....why are you out here?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/u/RayneRiot
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your life is not enough.   Your life is not enough. Empty

Back to top Go down

Your life is not enough.
Page 1 of 1