Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
Real Time Vampire Role Play EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
Real Time Vampire Role Play EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
Real Time Vampire Role Play EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
Real Time Vampire Role Play EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
Real Time Vampire Role Play EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
Real Time Vampire Role Play EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
Real Time Vampire Role Play EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
Real Time Vampire Role Play EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
Real Time Vampire Role Play EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
Real Time Vampire Role Play I_vote_lcapReal Time Vampire Role Play I_voting_barReal Time Vampire Role Play I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
Real Time Vampire Role Play I_vote_lcapReal Time Vampire Role Play I_voting_barReal Time Vampire Role Play I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Real Time Vampire Role Play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Corvis
Alex Corvis

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Real Time Vampire Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Real Time Vampire Role Play   Real Time Vampire Role Play EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 12:03 am

As the 20'th century rolls around, the existence of vampires remains shadowed. Technology becomes more advance, and hiding becomes more difficult. A small group of Vampires has been uprising, causing a mass outbreak of notice. As the old vampires desire to live in the shadow of society, remain in a nutural existence with mortals, the new age vampires desire to become the main power. The choice of side is chosen merely by the vampire itself, Decide to stay hidden, Or decide to remain shadowed. Whatever choice may be chosen, conflict is surely to arise amongst the two sides....

(Basically, choose your side, start the role play. This role play is based in the year 2008, its a real time chat, if you think it could be fun, give it a try.)
Back to top Go down
Alex Corvis
Alex Corvis

PostSubject: Re: Real Time Vampire Role Play   Real Time Vampire Role Play EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 12:07 am

As night slowly falls among New York, i emerge from an ally. Wearing my standard black leather jacket, baggy black leather jeans, and black wife beater. The city's night life slowly becomes alive around me as I make my way down the busy streets, night seeming more alive than day. I head for a local club that sprung up, the name being that of Blood Suckers. A mere club for mortals wishing to be that of the vampire race, though some true vampires tend to visit. As news of the recent uproar of vampire attacks reached my ears i find myself harder and harder to stay hidden, everyone seems to be suspecting something, though the news calls it off as nothing more than a serial killer who read too many Ann Rice novels. Entering the club the techno music seems to bounce off the walls right into my ears, i scan the club guest as i make my way towards the bar, sitting down next to a young girl who at the moment is busy tlaking her ear off on her cell phone. "How can she even hear the person on the other line?" I think to myself as the bartender approaches, asking for my drink i order my usual JacknCoke, taking a sip as the drink is brought to me before spining in my bar stool and looking out amongst the crowd to se eif any other vampires decided to join the club on this night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real Time Vampire Role Play   Real Time Vampire Role Play EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:21 am

As night rolled around Velvet gracefully got out of bed. She Fluffed her thick blonde hair and adjusted her red push-up bra which was completely noticable by her unbuttoned shirt which revealed her stomach. Her thick lashes complimented her sharp gray eyes. She finished dressing and ran out of her appartment ignoring the two thugs on the corner whistling at her. She could do better than that...
She continued walking and saw bright red lights and a low bass bumping from a local club "Bloodsuckers" She grinned and laughed at the name. "How convenient! A club just for me.." She slowly stared at the bouncer untill her was begging her to enter. She walked in and looked around at all the goths and sluts dancing around. She wondered if any of her kind were in sight..
She noticed a dark blank figure at the bar. He looked slightly annoyed by the whore talking so loud I could hear here back at my appartment. She slowly walked towards him and took a seat to his left. The bar tender approached her and yelling over the cellphone whore said "WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE HONEY?" She licked her lips "BLOODY MARY!...EXTRA BLOODY" Smiling. The bar tender walked off nodding and hearing blood caught the attention of the man in black leather. She smiled and said. "Hi...I'm Velvet Velour..what's your name dear.."
Back to top Go down
Alex Corvis
Alex Corvis

PostSubject: Re: Real Time Vampire Role Play   Real Time Vampire Role Play EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:34 am

I noticed the girl as soon as she entered the club, holding a sense of mystery around her, and dressed to kill, truly another vampire has joined me this night in the club. As she came to the bar sitting next to me i glanced her up and down, studying everything about her, trying to indicate if she was indeed friendly, or foe. Her drink seemed almost to compliment her style, bold. I swung back around to the bar, taking another sip from my JacknCoke looking the girl in her eyes as she told me her name, i replied with a simple "Hello Velvet, my name is Alex. Its a pleasure to see another of my kind here this night, but i must apologize for that ignorant mortal talking on her cell phone, maked it rather hard to hold a decent conversation." As i finish my words the girl behind Velvet erupts in pain strucken screams, the cell phone drops as the girls kicks back from the bar, her skin deteriorating infront of the entire club, panic stretches through the club and people begin to rush for the door, screaming, trampling one another to get out. As the club clears i smile at Velvet offering my hand to her, "Whish to dance before the authorities get here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real Time Vampire Role Play   Real Time Vampire Role Play EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:55 pm

As the screaming crowds trample eachother in fear trying to escape the club, I start to hystericaly laugh when I am interrupted by the fat bartenders voice Talking to Alex. His screams of fright echo. "HEY BUDDY, YOU'RE FUCKIN NUTS! I'M CALLIN THE COPS! M'AM GET OUTTA HERE!!" He starts to turn around and run for the office door and I throw myself across the bar getting infront of him, he looks shocked. "Oh baby..that won't be nececerry.." I say in a charming voice while throwing him down and pursing my lips over the massive wound in his neck. Slowly he begins to die. I drop his obese body on the ground and it thumps. Perfect with the beat of the music still playing from the abandoned DJ booth. I turn back around to Alex, teeth pinkish from the blood.
"Why of course baby...a dance would be lovely."
Twisting and turning, were rubbing on eachother in the dancefloor. My laughs are drained out by the loud music. I look Alex in the eye and wink. My eyes stumble over his sholder and onto the ground as I notice a "Tennis ball" sized metal sphere on the ground. I stop dancing and pick it up. It's home made texture frightens me as I look at the engraved message on the side. It read, "FUCK ALL VAMPIRES! GO TO HELL!" My eyes widen and Alex looks confused and slightly intoxicated at the same time. I let out a slight scream as the ball starts to vibrate. I throw it at the DJ booth and grab Alex. We both know what's going on and we start to run. We hear a high pitched whistle noise and green smoke starts pouring from the DJ booth. We jump out the window smashing it to pieces. Right as were getting up we look to our right and three cops are running at us. "Oh fuck..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Corvis
Alex Corvis

PostSubject: Re: Real Time Vampire Role Play   Real Time Vampire Role Play EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:34 am

As we smashed through the glass i land on the street elegantly with Velvet, looking up at the cops runing towards us, i let out a soft growl. As I once again raise to my feet i brush bits of glass from my leather jacket, that is now torn in several places. Looking at Velvet i say in a hurredly tone, "This way, follow me!" Taking her hand in mine we begin to rush down the other side of the street towards a dead end. As we reach the brick wall stopping our movement, i jump, holding Velvets hand tightly in mine, the cops dumbfounded as we colly land ontop of the two story building infront of them. I look into Velvets eyes once more and ask gently, "Now if you wouldnt mind explaining all of that, i will get us back to my house in one peice." As Velvet begins her story i pick her up and dash from rooftop to rooftop, our images a mere blurr to the human eye...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real Time Vampire Role Play   Real Time Vampire Role Play EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:21 pm

We arrive in a cozy house. Beautiful paintings on the wall, a bar and nice t.v. "Nice house Alex.." I said "What are you a hitman?" I laughed. We sat down and discussed the problem that had happened earlier with the bar and the hunters. "What are we going to do Alex..Hunters are impossible o get off your hands once they find you. And they never play nice." I hold Alex's hand and we sit and enjoy some red wine. We fall asleep for about 20 minutes when we both wake up fast to a quick knock on the door. We look at eachother as Alex gets up. Loud knocking again..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Time Vampire Role Play   Real Time Vampire Role Play Empty

Back to top Go down

Real Time Vampire Role Play
Page 1 of 1