Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
15th Century Vampire Coven EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
15th Century Vampire Coven EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
15th Century Vampire Coven EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
15th Century Vampire Coven EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
15th Century Vampire Coven EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
15th Century Vampire Coven I_vote_lcap15th Century Vampire Coven I_voting_bar15th Century Vampire Coven I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
15th Century Vampire Coven I_vote_lcap15th Century Vampire Coven I_voting_bar15th Century Vampire Coven I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

15th Century Vampire Coven

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Druos
Administrator
Druos

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-27

15th Century Vampire Coven Empty
PostSubject: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:52 am

A small village in 15th Century Germany becomes the safe haven of a nameless throng of vampires after being pursued by zealous vampire-killers. The vampires qiuckly assimilate into the population, dividing to take their own paths. Some pose as part of the local clergy, taking the church in an entirely new direction, preaching to the multitudes in the twilight. Some divide among the villagers to remian inconspicuous. Others wait for the inevitability of their discovery. The village will bathed in both mortal and immortal blood.
Back to top Go down
https://lost-instincts.rpg-board.net
Druos
Administrator
Druos

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:40 pm

Druos, a 60 year old vampire (approximately), emerges from the forest on the edge of the village. The faint taste of his last victim still on his tongue, his mind shrouded in regret. He wanders through the empty streets, savoring this relative solitude. The tower of a chapel protrudes over the nearby houses. He strays from the road into and alleyway when he notices a patrol of poorly-armed guards. There he waits as the blackness wanes; he could feel the dawn coming, only a few hours away. He can feel the others closeby, wandering through the forest, reading his thoughts. He walks behind the houses and eventually reaches the chapel. He enters the surrounding courtyard and finds a small cemetary. He lays down on top of a grave, and his body gradually permeates the soil; he rests on top of fragile bones inside a coffin, waiting for the rest to come.
Back to top Go down
ShadowVamp KV
ShadowVamp KV

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:39 pm

A dark figure hides in the shadows stalking his pray, a small patrol of gaurds. He chuckles softly to himself at the stupidity of these mortals. "They should know the night belongs to us. No these sheep hide and cower in their homes and claim a hero will come save them in the form of these gaurds. Pah weak, food for the beasts is all they are," muttering to himself he steps from the shadows ahead of the gaurds. "You there halt," the guards yell. Quickly the dark figure draws to silver daggers his eyes gleam red in the moonlight, "This night I shall feed." He is only a shadow amongst them, then a vengeful blade cutting through them like a wind through a cane field. In mere seconds none are left standing as he licks his blades clean, "Sheep is all you are mortals," he pulls one of the guards necks to his mouth and feeds. He notices a figure walking towards a small cemetary, "Hmmmm desert maybe?" wiping his mouth, he stalks again. Then he senses tell him of the approaching dawn, "The cemetary will make a good days rest from the sun at least on the morrow young sheep," he bows before slinking into a small crpyt for the day.
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 10:13 pm

Smiles from atop a church steeple. Dressed in the modest robes of a Jesuit priest. His normaly Blue eyes flare with raw malice. His jet black hair whips around in the night wind, his pale fist clench as he bares his fangs. Lifting his head to the sky he roars. Not like a beast, not like a wolf. The sheer venom of it takes the tone from an inhuman wail to an unidentifiable din. The stained glass depicting the Virgin Mary holding the infant Jesus below him cracks. And he leaps soundlessly from the top of the church to drop over a hundred feet, landing gently in time to pretend he is searching for the source of the satanic din. Fellow priests from the Dominican order of holy rome quickly poor out of the churches doors, fear plastered on their faces. They ask The Jesuit priest urgently "What was the source of that infernal noise ? We heard it and feared it was the end of days !" The jesuit smiles calmly, the eerie light playing on his pale features. he perfectly masks his inner hatred for the priests. "My brothers, this is the house of God, we are safe here. What ever of the Lords will may be, what are we but servants to his will ? Let us take comfort within the church." The Dominicans agree imediatly, urging him in. He enters behind them, as soon as the heavy door is barred behind he sighs inwardly. Thinking 'I have them now...' The Habot, or leader of the priests offers him a cup of wine. Asking in a gentle voice, "What brings a Jesuit to this small town ? What can we do to assist you ?" Drezlin, the imposter Jesuit Crushes the silver goblet in his hands effortlessly. "You can begin with suffering in every way I can concieve. Your order led the slayers to us. Your order was instrumental in ruining the only peace my life has known, now I am taking yours." With that Drezlin moves, far to quick to be seen, pinning the frail priest to the wall by his throat. Drezlins iron hands tare two of his ribs right out of his chest, he pins his hands to the wall with them and smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:04 am

A petite figure, no older than twenty waltzes through the crowds whom are running from a nearby disaster with an attack by a dark figure roaming the shadows. The screams of children and parents tears searching for their lost ones in the crowd brings a grin to her face. The crowd is now behind her and she's fully revealed. Blonde, raggity pigtails pulled up with strands hanging out. Her red corset and short dress gave no trace of modesty to her personality. Sharp gray eyes piercing the sky. As she walks down the dusty stone walkway, a priest shakes his head at her and walks back inside. She sarcastcly raises her cross necklace and dangles it in his face. He closses the door muttering, "God bless this damned child.." She laughed and continued on the roadway which lead straight to a blacksmith. She popped her head inside noticing a child around the age of 9 sitting playing with the strings of the raggity rug. With his back turned to her, she walks inside and approaches the boy. He quickly turns around and gives a small whine. "What's wrong deary?" Her voice sounds of velvet crawling across his mind. "N-nn-Nothing M'am...C-can I help you? The B-Bblack SsssMith is out right n-now, But He'll be b-b-Back soon.." "Why deary...your voice trembles with fear...what ever is the matter?.." Her arm slowly caressing his back and bringing him slightly closer to her chest. "N-nnothing Miss.." his shaking body vibrates her corset. "You're not ill are you darling?"
"No M'am..I'm fine.." "Cause there is a dreadful case of hell spreading through the town...and I would hate to see such a little dear like you become ill...Let me make sure you're alright.." She leaned forward approaching his small neck, her sharp fangs slowly popped in, while her red thick lips surrounded the wound...the boy stopped shivering...
She exited the blacksmiths with bright eyes and a smile. She turned around to see the boy motionless on the un-ravling rug. She groaned. "Aww poor puppet...don't you know to never talk to strangers...no matter how flawless they are.." She laughed and walked by the church looking in through the stained-glass. She continued down the road and begain to laugh. "Oh Velvet Velour! Haha..you little devil..you did it again.." She winked at the priest and blew him a bloody kiss. She skipped down the road as the priest exited his church muttering. "Dear god..let the madness from her soul release..save this damned one.."
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:05 pm

Drezlin pulls that last tendon out of the priests mutilated arm. The wretch contorts pitifuly, no longer capable of making a coherent plea for help. Or for death. His body spasms, he pisses himself like a child. Drezlins cold blue eyes soak it all in, and after the priest blacks out from pain for the fifth time, Drezlin slowly pulls his head off. Looking about, drezlin decides to make a pile of bodys on the alter, and a pyramid of heads atop the pulpet.
Drezlin bows his head, focusing the energy of his mind, fueling it with hatred, the pile of heads begin to smolder, and then burst into flames. He sheds his monks robes, covered in gore as they are. The light of the fire plays on his pagan tattoo's, Illuminating the pentagram on his chest. He steps out of the church in time to see a Happy looking Blonde Vampire walk by, talking to herself. The priest who grudingly blessed her walks up to him, shock registering on his face. Before the priests has time to ask anything Drezlin steps foreward and punches his fist into the priests collar bone, with a firm grip on it he smiles menacingly at the priest, coils, and springs upward. He lands atop the church with priest in hand, and crucifys him on the cross at the point of the church steeple. As a finishing touch he rips out his bowels, and whispers in his ear. "Don't faint priest, if you do, no one will save you, and if no one gives you a quick merciful death, the crows will eat you and your entrails whilst your still alive." With a grin Drezlin steps of the side of the church casually. landing once more on the stairs. The smoke from inside begins to billow out of the church doors.
Back to top Go down
Druos
Administrator
Druos

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:36 pm

Druos twitches in this coffin, his half-conscious mind pulsing with thoughts of carnage, dreams. His viens swell up, he can feel the presence of the other vampires close by but cannot distinguish between them and himself in his dreams. Transient images of his recent victims stab at his skull, he can feel their pain. There he stands, in the void of his mind. He discards these "Hauntings". He opens his eyes and his awareness returns to him in full. He can feel the warm ashes in the church, fresh blood running down into the bell tower. His body gradually returns to the surface, and he stands up. He wipes the dust off of his collared brown cloak, and looks up at the mangled body hanging from the steeple, his eyes then wander to the vampire standing above it. He shakes his head, but embraces a new idea. He quickly enters the church, avoiding blood as it drips down into the doorway. He clothes himself in a priest's robe, and then leaves the church. He wanders back into the courtyard, and sinks back into his coffin. He connects to the minds of the many vampires, sending them this message:

Tomorrow is the holy sabbath of the mortals, and there will be no service. We will preach in the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:33 pm

Velvet walked down the long stone walk-way slowly and quiet. The only noise was coming from her mind, when she managed to hear a slight scream and grunting near the church. She quickly turned around with a slight bit of anger for the interruption of her minds thoughts when she saw a pale handsome figure with many tattoos dragging a priest into the church. His black hair was flying all over the autumn wind. The door shut and the grunts became harder to hear, but the sight of blood dripping down the church's stairs, no one could miss.
"OH HOW GRAND!" Velvet said while throwing her hands in the air and hystericaly laughing like no one could hear her, except the voice in her head. "I hope my beautiful red dress does not distract from the black haired ones punishment to the priest..but I must see what TERRIBLE things he's doing to him!"
Sounding so excited, Velvet skipped up the stairs running her finger through the small pool of blood collecting on each step. She licked her finger and continued to suck on it while slowly opening the door. A trail of blood weaved in and out of the church benches. She continued to look around each corner..."Where is this black haired ghost?" She said to herself. The voice in her head responded "upstairssssss" It's echo-y voice always gave her the shivers. But she liked it. Velvet guided her silk fingers over the railing and walked up the stairs, while right as she turned the corner right in front of her was the dark haired ghost. "Hey handsome!" She said with no hesitation. "May I ask what you're doing to that...lovely priest?" Her face turned into a pout as she stared straight through the black haired mans heart.
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:34 pm

Drezlin turns and looks at The woman standing near him, his eyes flicker but he other wise masks any response. "I am going to crucify him, your welcome to stay and watch if you like." Drezlin smiles, his fangs protrude from his pale lips. He raises the priest and impales him on the church cross, then takes his hands slides them down the cross peices.

Drezlin pauses, the rage inside his chest still contorting, still wanting more. But the telepathic message is clear. He focuses his mind an replys,

As you wish. I will tell that god is displeased with them, that the teachings of the priests were wrong. That the Lord allowed the devil to do this to his preists. We will begin a new religion. . . The devil part is not far off from the truth.
[color=white]
Drezlin swallows the urge to kill again, with some effort. Dawn aproaches. His vampiric body can feel the first sensations of light premeating the atmosphere. Even if a human would notice anything till a half hour later. Drezlin walks slowly to the graveyard, eyes still blazing with undisguised hatred and malice. Focusing his mind Drezlin strikes out against the glass depicting the virgin marry, shattering it to glistening pieces of glass that sparkle in the fading light of the fire. As the air around him reverberates from the blast of energy Drezlin sinks into the earth so rapidly that it would seem the devil sucked him under.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:10 pm

Velvet watched the black haired man run out quickly. She raised one eyebrow and looked at the nearly dead priest. "Bo-ring" she said as she aproached his magled body. The only sound escaping him was a gurgling sound. She guided her fingers over his blody face. "Poor baby.." She said slightly sarcastic. She grabbed his somach muscle and continued to pull it out, watching his every move. His eyes grew blank and the gurgling stopped. "Oh, come on...I haven't even started yet.." Then a scratchy noise entered her head, shoving away her familiar one. Something about a holy sabbath of Mortals... "What does that even mean! and how DARE you push away my minds voice!" She knocked on her head and the soothing echo of her friend returned, with a soothing voice of "Leave the priest...the sun is coming." Velvet ripped out the priests tooth and put it in her pocket. She removed her cross and placed it over his neck. "Here darling...I won't be needing it anymore"
She skipped down the stairs and exited the building. She looked back around her at the mess the church had become. Her eyes wandered to the smashed virgin mary window. "How un-neccecary.." She said as her skin turned into a dark mist and she disapeared. Leaving only behind her insane laughs that echoed through the night, allowing every civilian to turn their own dreams into nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Druos
Administrator
Druos

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:11 pm

We will pose as the priests. We'll pretend to be unfazed by the copious amounts of blood that stain the church, we'll tell them that they have brought about this omen. We'll feed on them as they confess their sins. We'll bless them with a bite on the neck.

Druos holds a skull in his hand in the roomy coffin, a smile stretched across his face. The inexorable dawn was coming. He could feel the ominous heat of the sun, even under six feet of dirt. He closed his eyes, and emanated a final message.

They will be puzzled, horrified at first. Tonight before dusk, we shall use our combined wills to summon a cloud, and then emerge.
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:20 pm

Drezlin awknowledge this and claws at the raw earth entombing him some twelve feet under.

So be it Druos. Young in the blood though you are, your mind is more than devious enough to compensate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:45 pm

Velvet strokes her lace coffin that lies around 15 feet under the dry ground. Her mind is talking to her "The dark days approach soon, dark will mix with red."

Velvet smiles and pulls out the priests molar she plucked earlier from his swolen and cut mouth. Her sharp nails scrape against the enamel and she starts to carve a cross, no bigger than her thumb nail.

"Protect me against the madness strolling the streets of this town when the blood collects in the ground and feeds the worms."

Velvet feeling the true madness of the up-coming night, begins to feel her true power growing inside her mind.

"Strength is not needed when ones mind can control another...the mind is the root for all hell. It can reach each and every last part of the body. One whom can manipulate the mind...can rule over all madness."

Velvet began hysterically laughing, only the worms and her mind could hear her...for now.
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 7:31 pm

Drezlin wakes.
His body aches, hate burns his veins like quick lime in water. But he swallows it, uses it, harnesess the hatred to make himself stronger. 'like riding the devil' A smile splits his lips.
The sun is still setting, Drezlin casts out his mind and to the earth above him to see the sun setting in a crimson sky. "hate" The word echos through him.

Drezlin sighs, concentrating thought, using his will to pull the elements together.
After straining, the sky darkens. The clouds begin to form.

Drezlin feels with his mind, touching the minds of that woman, and Druos.

Drezlin sends a jolt to wake Druos, as the younger vampire sleeps.

Drezlin projects the thought into the female vampires open chaotic mind. "Who are you ? And why are you here ?"
Back to top Go down
Druos
Administrator
Druos

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:07 pm

Druos awakens, feeling the pulse of Drezlin's message. Desiring a stretch, he quietly floats to the courtyard. A congregation of confused mortals stands in front of the church, no doubt having noticed the locked door. None the less, he remained undetected. He walked past the assembly with his hands folded against his lips, staring at the cobblestone path. He opened the "locked" door and gestured for them to go inside and sit down.

Ready?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:19 pm

Velvets mind is interupted yet again by a voice un-familiar. She annoyingly lets it in...it asked whom she was and why she was here.
She closed her eyes and her dark figure roamed the ground being pulled into a mind which she did not know. Once there she entered the mind sending slight madness and a high through the body. She replied, once situated in the strangers mind. "I am Velvet Velour...I may look young but my mind is old. My vainity has been replaced by madness and I can manipulate the mind to my liking." She raised her hand to her chest and continued with a smile of lust on her face. "I know who and where you are and I love your head...it's so juicy..I hope to see you soon Dark prince.." She exited his dark mind and she licked his face which sent a shiver down his spine. Her laugh echoed through the ground and she returned to her own mind.
She started laughing, "Oh I do hope to see you soon..."
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:22 pm

Drezlin shakes his head. Trying to get over feeling of mental intoxication. Drezlin smiles with his eyes still closed, locked away in the earth. Thinking silently that the mental invasion was a little to enjoyable.
Drezlin sets the lust growing whithin him to the side, and blows on the ever burning sparks of hate burried in his heart. It does not need much urging to grow.
Everything gets washed aside, and once more he feels perfectly inhuman. With a tense moment he builds his energy, and releases violently. Erupting from the earth, he just barely manages to make himself come back tot he earth. His feet set lightly on the ground, and he finds a set of robes that will cover his pagan body. He makes his way, head bowed through the crowd of people gathered before the church. The blood still stains the building, the reek of burnt flesh seems to underly everything. Drezlin laughs spitefuly inside, "At least druos moved the heads"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:55 pm

Velvet; still laughing from her overly sexual encounter with the dark haired vampire, notices she's the only one sitting in the ground. Her mind floats to the surface and notices it's night. Her dead body follows. She looks around and notices the bitter quiet. She's wondering where her newly made friend is. She walks around and can't find anyone. She notices the church has two glowing auras inside. She skips across the gravel and jumps in through the broken virgin mary window, breaking it slightly more. She smiles and adjustes her corset noticing two pale bodys standing near the middle of the church. She wonders if this was what the voice in her head earlier meant by a sabbath...
Velvet slowly aproaches the two men, and with a sweet voice asked. "Hey boys...is there room for one more?"
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:12 pm

Drezlin smiles at at the new arrival, keeping his hands folded, behaving like a good priests ought to.
"Hello Velvet. Come, have a seat, mass will begin shortly." His eyes glitter, his grin is meaningful. He walks to a Pew, (the seats in chrurch..) and offers Velvet a seat. Then looks at Druos and nods subtly.
Back to top Go down
Druos
Administrator
Druos

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:39 pm

Druos eyes the mass, a solemn look upon his face. He drops the thick leatherbound bible that was resting in his hands to the ground. Moments pass, and the chilling silence soon grows bothersome among the multitude. He opens his mouth:

No doubt you have noticed the new....color of the chapel. The remainders of your clergymen. They have paid but a small price for you. Their sacrifice shall not be forgotten. God has sent me, I am an angel. An incarnation of His wrath, sent to you in a familiar guise. My appearance is supposed to comfort you in your final moments....Yes, your sin and decadence is beyond redemption. I am your final gift. My servants and I...

Druos looks to the other vampires present in the congregation.

...must redeem you. Only we can deliver you from the purgatory that is to come. You must make a sacrifice. Whatever innocence you think your women and children hold, preserve. They need not watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:27 am

Velvet discretely looked around at the nervous crowd. Her chest was building up with butterflies and tightness. She bit her tounge while her eyes grew wild. She placed her hand on the black haired vampire releasing some of her madness that was building up. She was trying not to laugh. She collected several looks of disgust from the crowd. Her mind was screaming at her.THE SHEEP ARE IN YOUR REACH. JUST A SLIGHT PLUCK FROM THE WOLF... Velvet tried to block it out but it was screaming. She looked up at Druos with extremely un-comfterble facial jestures. She simply leaned back in her seat and tried to relax and listen to the sermon. Kill them...Killlllll Themmmmm. See behind you? It's a small boy...Such an easy target velvettt... Velvet closed her eyes and exited her mind. Her shadow watched from above at her body slowly relaxing. She sat above the archway above everyone. Listening with glee at Druos' wise words. She blew The dark haired man a kiss. He looked over and she winked.
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:52 am

Drezlin watches as Druos concludes his short sermon and Velvet projects herself. She blows a kiss and winks, that hunger rises again, and for a moment Drezlin considers doing something perfectly improper.
But settles for slipping out of his body and placing a kiss on her cheek.

Snapping back into his body he reconects with his hate, lets fuel his body, injecting his veins with raw destructive power. As the shock and fear boils in the congregation, Drezlin smiles outwardly and wills his body upward, slowly levitating, to land softly in the middle of the crowd. Right beside an elderly man, perhaps in his mid therties. His family sits beside him, a terrified wife, two beautiful children.

As his eyes lock with the mans Drezlin truely connects with himself, and that dark force inside of him that wants to wipe the world away takes control of his body and mind. Some people would call this posession. Drezlin called it peace.

He takes the man, a poor farmer gently in his arms and cradles his head gently. Putting soothing images of grace and forgiveness, peace and love into his mind. The man relaxes utterly, his closed eyes moisten with tears.
Drezlin brings his throat up to his lips and sinks his teeth in. The man swoons. And then he takes away the images, and replaces them .
His wife being raped, his children raped, all being broken, and burned as the man is trapped, helpless. Drezlin shows them screaming for help, but the man is to weak to scream, his life is already fading. With one violent pull Drezlin pulls that last of his blood out of his veins and stops his heart with a painful jolt. Drezlin places the mean in his seat, and folds his hands in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:21 am

[[on a branch]]
Elizabeth swings her legs back and forth, watching the commotion down below.
Her dark hair danced around her face as the soft wind brushed by.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/u/RayneRiot

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:32 am

Velvet looked down at Drezlin minutes after recieving a sweet kiss. Her smile almost touched up to her ears. She noticed Drezlin's body in a slight trance. Her mind wandered down to an old man. His eyes were wrinkled in fear and slightly overflowing with tears. "It seems dear Drezlin is already in this mind. I'll sit and watch." She raised her palms to her jaw and watched the man toss and turn. She removed one of her hands to her mouth to stop from laughing. "Oh this is marvelous! Haha, I'm sure his children wouldn't mind death after this poor event. I'd be happy to grant them their wish..." Velvet peered into the mind and saw terrible images of rape and screams. She grinned and let out a small laugh. "Oh Drezlin...you're naughty."
She looked over at Druos whom was talking in a strict tone while the others listened with all ears. Her eagle eye view was boring her and her shadow returned to her body. She looked at Drezlin whom was still in a trance. She turned around to the old man who was now completely motionless and blood did not exist in his body. Velvet leaned over and licked Drezlins ear. She got a foul tone of disgust from the old woman behind her. Velvet turned to face her and puckered her lips making a kiss sound. The woman wide eyed looked down with her mouth open. The woman said quietly, "What a complete whore.."
Velvets eyes remained plastered on the cross infront of her, but her mind begain to boil with madness and hate. Her mind spoke wildly, "That woman thinks she's so proper...nice husband...nice house...nice family. Ruin her spoiled reputation and make her mind suffer!! Velvets shadow hands reached up and spun around ramming themselfs into the womans mind. The woman broke out in laughter cutting off Druos. The crowd looked confused and disturbed while the woman hysterically laughed and began to strip. Velvet put her hands to her mouth releasing a loud giggles while the woman was nearly naked. Her husband grabbed her and pulled her out of church. The crowd was frightened and turned back towards Druos. Velvet entered Drezlins mind hysterically laughing repeating "DID YOU SEE THAT SLUT UNDRESS? NO WONDER HER HUSBAND REMOVED HER, I'D BE EMBARESSED TOO WITH THAT OBESE BODY!" Velvets eyes weled up with tears as she held back her laughs from her body while releasing them into Drezlins.
After about 3 minutes she settled down and gave a wink to druos. He rolled his eyes and continued the sermon.
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:43 am

Drezlin raises his eye brows when Velvet licks his ear. But maintains a solemn composure. Moving throug the crowd, taking victems here, comforting others there. Gasps spread through the frightend crowd like wildfire, as an elderly woman makes a complete spectacle of herself. Drezlin notes the hysteria on Velvets face.

Drezlin waits until the man and woman are well down the street, and then focuses his mind sharply, and pushes that invisible force into the chests, rupturing there hearts, destroying their internal organs. The overwhelming pulse of fear that erupts from their fragile body's washes over Drezlin, that hate inside of him grows with it, pulsates. Contorts...

Drezlin brushes Velvets mind gently and whispers, I admit, that was hilarious. But these people are utterly unhinged. Try tasting a few ? You must be hungry, But be gentle, the time is not right yet. If they scatter, there will be so much work hunting them down..."

/To Elizabeth Kale.\ ( Come join us ? I thought you would never post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven Empty

Back to top Go down

15th Century Vampire Coven
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next