Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 I_voting_bar15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 I_voting_bar15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

15th Century Vampire Coven

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-07-28

15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:51 am

[[ooc: Ah yes, I had issues to take care of. But its wonderful to be back]]

Elizabeth Watches said church, aware of the presence inside.
Curious as to what is happening she hops down to have a peek inside through one of the windows,
Careful to keep herself as un-noticed as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/u/RayneRiot
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:55 am

Drezlin casts out his mind as pulls another child up to his lips, draining it quickly, mercilessly. It quivers patheticaly. His mind searches, and Touch's Elizabeth's. Come in, it will be just like the inn, maybe better. Druos, (cam) is preaching, your going to miss a great sermon Smile
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:00 am

She smirks and mockingly replies "I'd certainly hope it wouldn't be like the Inn, I'd rather not be interrupted again, And please Drezlin, Try not and go for the little ones" she laughs "an Easy target is a boring one, and besides, their better when they are older"

She climbs in quietly and nods a quick hello to Velvet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:07 am

Velvet listens to Drezlin's smooth voice and it calms her madness. She opens are eyes and stares at a young teen looking at his dirty fingers, cleaning his nails, paying no attention to the sermon. Velvets mind speaks into his head Why little boy! Your fingers are so dirty...maybe instead of letting your dirt drop all over the floor, you could pay attention to the sermon! His face looked up in complete fear. His voice trembled. His fear kept his mouth locked, unable to speak. Velvet glared and smiled and entered his mind. She slowly drained the child dry as his eyed became more and more dull. She left after completely draining him. She looked around. "Booo-ring" She said to herself. She entered Druos' mind and flustered him for her own amusement. He stared at Velvet stuttering a bit and continued on. Velvet scaned the area. Seeing civilans either scared or dead with the ocassional listener. Her eyes caught a pale face by the window which entered the church. She nodded. Velvet confussed nodded back. Velvet mouthed, "WHO. ARE. YOU?" smiling and tilting her head to the side, looking like a doll. She whispered into the girls mind. "I'm...CRAZY!!! Who are you!?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:20 am

Elizabeth arched her eyebrow and whispered in her mind
"dont fret, You can Call me Elizabeth" She smiled and scanned the room
"interesting job you're doing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:26 am

Velvet stuck her tongue out and started playing with it. She replied to Elizabeth. "Who me? You like what I'm doing? Oh, OH! watch this..." Velvet entered the mind of a baby being held by a young woman. The baby started vomiting all over the woman. She let out a cry of sadness and disgust. "Oh, god..I'm so sorry..!" She said, worried for her child whom was releasing explosive vomit all over the seat.
Velvet looked over at Elizabeth and gave a big grin. She entered Elizabeths mind saying "Here's some of me for you.." Elizabeth recieved a slight high and started giggling.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:32 am

Feeling a bit sorry for the kid she couldnt help but giggle..she put her hand over her mouth to hold in the butterfly's that gathered in her stomach, her eyes watered.

She couldnt help but to burst out in laughter, holding her stomach.

"I'm so sorry" she managed to choke, referring to interrupting the sermon, she stopped giggling and noticed the woman with the child, embarrassed, Glaring at her for the thought Elizabeth was laughing at her baby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:38 am

Velvet let out a laugh as Elizabeth and The woman were staring at eachother. Velvet talked to Elizabeths mind. "Oh, this is perfect! Haha, I love you already. Quick! Punch her in the face! See what happens!! Pretty please baby!" Velvet sat up in her seat grinning at the slight confrintation between the woman and Elizabeth. "Go, go,go...!"
Back to top Go down
Druos
Administrator
Druos

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:37 am

Druos Shoots a wrathful glare at Velvet. The presence of Elizabeth Kale outside the church momentarily distracts him from his death-sermon.

When will the others be arriving, Elizabeth? Are they still in the forest?

Your frail congregation has fallen apart. Your village is next, and no repentence will save you. This is your prison, you constructed the bars around yourself. You dug the hole, and it is my task to kick you in.

Druos breaks eye contact from the crowd. His hands reach for the white cap that adorns his head. He tears it off and throws it at them, revealing his teeth. His hands then claw at his robes, and with his nails he rips them to tatters. He walks down the center aisle, to the last pew on the left, nodding at the others. He grabs a nearby gentleman by the shoulder and places his other hand over the man's mouth. His teeth rip through the skin quickly, queitly. When he is done he hurls the corpse at the next pew. He throws the offering plate into another pew. The mass falls into shock and confusion, gaping at this spectacle of insanity.

He appears in front of a young girl, early twenties, beautiful brown hair, deep brown eyes, bordering on black. He smiles, and then takes her forcefully by the hand, hurling her body into the nearest confession booth as though it is weightless. He turns, finding growing doubt among the congregation. Their hands folded against their forehead, their knees touching the floor near the pews. He sends them this thought:

Go on, call out to him. He has turned his back on you, as you have him.
Back to top Go down
https://lost-instincts.rpg-board.net
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:46 am

Elizabeth smirks at the lady as her eyes widen in fear as Druos carries on with his task
"They are indeed lazy but will be here shortly" she said to Druos.
Elizabeth Winks to the lady whom was once glaring at her, but now had a look of mercy on her face.
A pit of nothing, tearing at her stomach, the ache of hunger rising.
"So it finely begins" she mumbles to her self. smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:51 am

"Oh, YES!" Velvet shrieked and got up and grabbed the man behind her and bit hit tongue out. His screams echoed louder than any others. She laughed with the bloody tongue in her mouth and responded. "Oh baby, you know screaming like that only turns me on.." She then continued to suck his mouth untill his face was pale. Still shaking she threw him through the column in the middle of the church. His neck snapped giving chills of thrill through Velvet. She screamed watching the terrified crowd staring at her and the other activities. "WHO'S NEXT DARLINGS?" She placed the tongue collected in her pocket and jumped down off the chair.

Last edited by VelvetVelour on Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:51 am

Drezlin frowns at Velvet and Elizabeth. But something more important is breaking the surface...

Drezlin touches Elizabeths mind before it's to late. I am afraid "sparing" things is not in my nature... Things are going to get ugly beautiful...

Drezlin feels self control fading, that force possess him again... The hatred that took him last night, and the wrath that followed are nothing to this, his body can not seem to contain. The air around his body begins pulsating, as if collapsing in on itself. The humans around him begin to contort in their terrified seats. Drezlin notices Druos throw a young beauty, crushing her pretty face...

As the feeling crests, and that dark force takes over the humans around him die horrificly. Blood comes out of their ears, mouth, eyes and ears. Internal organs rupture, hearts burst.

Drezlin grabs a young man as he flees and pulls his arm off, the wet pop of it leaving the shoulder socket seems to echo even amongst the screams. He Then tares off his other limbs and hurls the remains into a frightend crowd. People begin to run in confusion and fear. Projecting that force building within him Drezlin shuts the doors tight. Not even god could have opened them. As Drezlin loses himself, lost to this force that possess his body the energy peaks and a shock wave rips through the crowd, human bodies fly, others, those close to him simply splatter into a fine mist of gore. Drezlin can't see now.

Drezlin does not know what will happen to him, if he will ever regain control of his body or mind, the devil has his body, and he can't fight it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:00 am

Velvet smiled at Drezlin who threw an arm into a lady. "Ah! You're perfect" She attempted to enter his mind but fire and blood were running rapidly through it. She backed out. "Drezlin..somethings wrong with you..." Velvets face turned worried for a quick second then back to it's crazy figure. Velvet started dancing on the podium while the shrieks and cries were her music.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:01 am

Distracted from the eldery women with the child she focuses her mind on Drezlin
"Controll yourself" she growls

She spots a man hiding under one of the pews, she cant help but to laugh, "how pitiful" she mumbled she grabbed him by his foot and pull him out, as if he were nothing more then a rag doll, slinging him to the other side of the church.
She looked up noticing a small boy standing there not knowing what to think,
A small feeling of pity overcame her, and she filled his thoughts with comfort,
A small shock to his nerves and he collapsed, and stopped breating

She moved around to Velvets mind

"keep watch on Drezlin, somethings not quite right"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:05 am

Velvet responded. "I know! I tried getting into his mind but it's too freakish. I'll try and help but even my mind can quite enter his..." Velvet put her hand on Drezlin who didn't even seem to notice. Velvet felt slightly rejected and she slapped Drezlin across the face. "Snap out of it damnit!" She looked at Elizabeth and shrugged her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:09 am

She replied
"well we have to try and get him out of here I guess"

She grabbed on of Drezlins hands Attempting to remove him from the church
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:10 am

Drezlins body moves through the crowd, ripping people apart, a black aura gathers around him. His normaly deep blue eyes are completely black. His face contorted, he moves through the slaughter, each kill seeming to enfuriate him more, each death seems to fuel the growing shadow.

His body moves back up to the alter. It rips the head off a young girl as it walks up to it, speaking something in latin. Eventualy it yells at the crucified form of christ " !" Diabolus me coeggit peccare !
It hurls the girls head at the crucified christ, it splatters against it. Just then the shadow begins to take form, it seems as if something begins to crawl out of his body, but it can not clearly be seen through the darkening aura.

Then inexplicably, a single ray of shimmering white light erupts forth from christs breast, the seemingly inert statue pours forth this light into Drezlins heart. At first the shadow shrieks, a piercing inhuman cry. Glass shatters, ear drums rupture.

But the shadow is over powered and caves into Drezlins chest, the light picks up his body and hurls it all the way across the church, it strikes the doors hard, splintering the wood. His body twitches, eyes slowly open.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:14 am

Elizabeth stands there horrified, she looks over at The other two then back to Drezlin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:21 am

Velvets madness takes a break and stares at Drezlin. "Drezlin...?" She said quietly. The only noise was the few people left who were stumbling around and the faint cries. Velvet walked over and put her hand on Drezlins forhead. She entered his mind again. Dried blood images and less chaotic than before, she was able to fully enter. "Drezlin...you're okay...let it go dear...come back to us." Her voice echoed through his mind. His eyes still blank while the others watched over at Velvet and Drezlin, awating to see what happened
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:27 am

Drezlin listens to the echos out side of his being, and slowly crawls out of some deep recess, a botmeless pit within his soul. The world seems lighter, the hate that normaly burned him seems to be sleeping or dormant. But still there...

Drezlin feels a precense in his mind. But it's seems unfamilure, a stranger to him, yet some how known.
Eventualy Drezlin takes control of his body again, setting into it.

And opens his eyes. And looks up at a Blonde, who seems very concerned. And slowly, memory comes back. . . The trikkle soon turns into a flood. In a five senconds time, fifteen hundred years of memorys pour into his mind...
He reels from it, the shock, but then realizes this is his life, this cycle.

FInaly recovering enough to stand, Drezlin thanks Velvet with as much of a smile as he can muster, and and locks eyes for a moment with Elizabeth. Then turns and walks out of the church.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:35 am

Velvet still kneeling on the ground watches Drezlin walk out. Velvet let out a sigh of relief and her mind started to twitch again. She turned around and saw the 7-10 people left standing in the corner holding eachother. Velvet stood up and grabbed the Virgin mary statue. "God bless these mortals" She said as she hurled the statue at the corner. She skipped over after hearing the loud crash against the wall. She leaned in seeing smashed bodys and twitching arms. She put her foot on the statue and pressed down. No movement. She bent over and yanked out a good portion of a girls hair. She twirled it between her fingers and tied it on her finger. She skipped over to Druos and Elizabeth still looking concerned about Drezlin. "Like my ring!" She said, licking the strands of hair and grinning. Velvet skipped out the door and looked down the street. All she could see was Drezlins silhouete and an eyrie fog. "DREZLIN! WAIT UP BABY!"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:18 pm

She stands there, Unable to move.
Their eyes lock a moment and she thinks to him

"what do you want me to do??....Drezlin I need you to tell me whats going on"

But he turns and walks out. She watches Velvet follow after,

"What should we do" she thinks to the others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:31 pm

Velvet turned around with her finger in her mouth. She gestured a wave to the other two Vampires. They started walking out. Her mind spoke in a soft, evil tone. Look at that girllll....She sure does look at Drezlin an awful lot... "Yeah...Yeah you're right!" Velvet continued walking as her eyrie shadow leapt from her body and jumped into Drezlins head. She searched for Elizabeth and came across images of Roses and blue fog. "Ughll....Aww.." Velvet said in a mixture of annoyed cute tone. She jumped back out and looked back at Elizabeth whom was still staring at Drezlins back. Her mind spokeCare about that later..A dark road only gets darker..
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:38 pm

Drezlin walks slowly, mechanicly through the street. Something echos in his mind, some ones trying to talk to him. Gather his shattered focus Drezlin send outs a reply to every one gathered I am sorry.

He continues walking, waiting, wishing for the sun.
He sits down and loses himself in the past he just had to relieve again.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:39 pm

Elizabeth looks at Velvet and nods "right" she hurries to catch up to them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15th Century Vampire Coven   15th Century Vampire Coven - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

15th Century Vampire Coven
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next